Welcome back me!!!!!!

All messages in this forum will not be archived.
ADF-TISM
ADF Member
ADF Member

Welcome back me!!!!!!

Post by ADF-TISM »

Well its been an eventful few weeks. Between some life dramas that i wont bore yall with, I finally got a new pc up and running. After being screwed around no end by 1st mob i used a friend of a friend.

Heres what i ended up with:-
  • Intel Quad core 6600 1066FSB 8Mb Cache LGA 775
    Gigabyte N650 SLI 2XPcie 4x sata 3gbs 8x USB
    Gigabyte 8800GTS PCIE DDR3 320bit Dual link DVI D Sub HDTV
    Speed 800W Power supply 24 pin 8 pin 4x Sata. Xeon Compatible
    320gb W/D Sata HD 16M Cache
    2x !G DDR2 800 Patriot Heatshields
    Vista Home Premium + **** antivirus
    Pioneer DVD Burner Sata 8x 18 x
    CMV 19" Wide screen LCD Monitor
    Internal Card reader
    Microsoft mouse and keyboard
    Thermaltake Armour Jnr

Only upgrade plans are another 8800GTS. Also looking at a HDTV card and some other bits to run my home theatre/stereo all from it. Not sure yet
Thanks to Lindsay at MATRIX Computers for delivering what he said he would on time at the right prices. Anyone in Adelaide looking for someone give him a try at least for a price comparison.
PH 08 8346 4995 - M 0407700128 http://www.matrixcomputers.org

I would just like NOT recommend IT WAREHOUSE for anything. They utterly and absolutely screwed me around no end. They basically lied about what they could and couldnt do what they could and couldnt get and were of no great help in any way shape or form. Sorry to say if you work for them at some other store, im sorry but i wouldnt be proud to work within a company of this low standard.
Smite thy shepard and thy sheep will scatter

[img:400:100]http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/tism.png[/img]

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

Welcome back m8

ADF-Cable
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-Cable »

WD Mate - glad you're back on your feet.....

Nice machine!!!!!!

I'm pondering a new machine but I will wait for the 45nm quad cores to hit Oz and prices come down... better OC potential
[marq=left] [font=Comic Sans MS] ADF Rocks!!! [/marq][/font]

ADF-TISM
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-TISM »

now if i could only just get AA to download ARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH

ive tried 4 times to dl AA full version from the AAO site but everytime i leave it alone for a few hours i come back and the net has dropped out and reconnected and its all stopped

i just tried to install the original 2.7 disc i was given and i get a MSVCR71.dll file missing error? any ideas?
Smite thy shepard and thy sheep will scatter

[img:400:100]http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/tism.png[/img]

Archon
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Archon »

ADF-Cable wrote:I'm pondering a new machine but I will wait for the 45nm quad cores to hit Oz and prices come down... better CENSORED potential
There are already 45nm Architecture Motherboards available. Which support 65nm as well, so u could get Everything except the CPU ur after tomorrow. Look up the ASUS Black Pearl Edition. Thats the board im after, and i think it supports 45nm. --Even so, The quad cores out now will be good for another 3 years. An i have doubts about the 45nm being much better. I think they would have heating problems.

As for ur downloading problems, Get either Utorrent, and download using torrents. Or get a program called Getright. Its a downloading program that will save incomplete downloads if u get disconnected and let u continue them or automatically continue them.

WELCOME BACK TISM!!!!!!!!  [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]  [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]  [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]  [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

you were missing  didn' t notice [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

no welcome back m88y with the new machine

ADF-Cable
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-Cable »

Or talk to Cheech - he could burn it for ya and you two can have a face to face melee!!!
[marq=left] [font=Comic Sans MS] ADF Rocks!!! [/marq][/font]

steve24622
I'm a little shy

Re: Welcome back me!!!!!!

Post by steve24622 »

ADF-TISM wrote:
I would just like NOT recommend IT WAREHOUSE for anything. They utterly and absolutely screwed me around no end. They basically lied about what they could and couldnt do what they could and couldnt get and were of no great help in any way shape or form. Sorry to say if you work for them at some other store, im sorry but i wouldnt be proud to work within a company of this low standard.
Can i ask what store,  location...

I live near 1 nice to not to go there...lol

Cheers
Steve