Chat about anything.............
ADF-MadOz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Proud to be White

Post by ADF-MadOz »

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point......
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK.

But when I call you, CENSORED, Kike, Towel head, Sand-CENSORED, Camel Jockey, Beaner, CENSORED, or Chink20.. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET... but getting very close!

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Minority groups m88y - that's the way it is - they have the power - not that I'm racists (which I'm not by the way) - very interesting though.

[smilie=75.gif] [smilie=75.gif] [smilie=52.gif] [smilie=52.gif]

ADF-Jules
ADF Member
ADF Member

100%

Post by ADF-Jules »

If agreeing with his statement makes me a Racist then I am a Racist 100% and proud of it thier are to many Politically Correct people in the world and look where that is getting us!

ADF-Maloo
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Maloo »

agreed mad so true mate
you downlouded loose change yet buddy

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

I generally hate everyone equally....

Racist???? Naaaaaaaaaa ....
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-MadOz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MadOz »

agreed mad so true mate
you downlouded loose change yet buddy
nar i didn't, but watched it on you tube a few days after i got home from the 09 gtg :)

Quasi
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by Quasi »

All true, every word. It's like gyms. If I opened a men only gym, or fitness club, I'd have every dog ugly lesbian and feminist activist in the state protesting and blockading the place.....but then there's Fernwood and Club Pink.

There are also entire government departments, and taxpayer funded organisations, and programs, for everyone EXCEPT white males....what a croc.

Tycoon
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by Tycoon »

I am a minority group.

I am the only Candian Kiwi living in Australia with a 1.4 inch shlong that I know.

I deserve something for free. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

Tycoon

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Tycoon wrote:I am a minority group.

I am the only Candian Kiwi living in Australia with a 1.4 inch shlong that I know.

I deserve something for free. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

Tycoon
What The..???????????????????

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] 1.4 inch [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

I thort it said 14 inch...

So about the 14 inch thing????

Is that not normal?????? [smilie=flicks.gif]
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

Tycoon
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by Tycoon »

LOL!

Some smart ass admin edited my post.

VERY funny! [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

Tycoon

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Well..if your going to dribble..your best ..just saying the truth the first time...then people wont need to edit it...hahaha

[smilie=asthanos.sml[1].gif]

At least,... now i know where your other 12.6 inch's went...ahah

[smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]

A other deserving CANADIAN [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

ADF-CaptCC wrote:Well..if your going to dribble..your best ..just saying the truth the first time...then people wont need to edit it...hahaha

[smilie=asthanos.sml[1].gif]

At least,... now i know where your other 12.6 inch's went...ahah

[smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]

A other deserving CANADIAN [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
oops

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

Tycoon wrote:LOL!

Some smart ass admin edited my post.

VERY funny! [smilie=laugh[2].gif]