Dizz is updating to win 7

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Dizz is updating to win 7

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Guys

I am in the process of updating to Win 7 and consequently I have to reload all games/apps etc - so bear with me while I get the databases back up and running. Its getting there but I need Office which I had but has mysteriously disappeared (there is now one on its way) and that has slowed things down. rfactor is on and running - (I still need to get some addons etc), Arma2 is up , AA2/3 not on yet (got to keep an eye on my downloads)
and-------- which is a bugger I only got the 32bit version of Win 7 and thought I had the 64bit version - oh well looks like another session all over again - thanks goes to Sniper for his help.....

That's what's happening at 'The Dizz" household at the moment - absolute panic 'cause the champs start soon and I need all my little programs etc up and running. [smilie=23.gif] [smilie=75.gif] [smilie=75.gif] [smilie=35.gif] [smilie=35.gif]

FDGFinger
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGFinger »

two pointers with win 7

1) turn uac off - start>control panel and in the top right / search tool > type UAC. click and turn off.

2) tune up guide
E8200 @ 3.8Ghz, P5E, Custom Water, Custom Case, 6GB DDR2, 275 GTX, X-Fi Extreme, Raptors in Raid0 & Cav Blk for storage

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Rgr - done & done

[smilie=beerchug[1].gif]