Us Old Guys

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Us Old Guys

Post by ADF-Dizz »

[font=Comic Sans MS]NEW DIRECTION FOR WAR AND SERVICE - VETS OVER 60 !

I am over 60 and the Armed Forces think I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military.
They've got the whole thing back-to-front.
Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35. WHY?
For starters: Researchers say 18-yearolds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a day, leaving us more than 28,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy. Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry. We are impatient and maybe letting us kill some enemy that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.
An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave, to start up a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eves, not the back of his head.
An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10 a.m. Old guys always get up early to pee so what the hell. Besides, like I said, "I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanaticals."
If captured we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.
Basic Training would be easier for old guys. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food.
We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.
They could lighten up on the obstacle course however. I've been on op's and didn't see a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any pushups after completing basic training.
Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too. I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.
These are ail great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.
Let us old guys track down those dirty rotten coward terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their best years are already behind them.
[/font]

Dizz

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

[smilie=beerchug[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abus[1].gif]

ADF-TISM
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-TISM »

Yeah that's what we need cranky old men bordering on dementia with assault rifles. Imagine the raids on insurgent strong holds that have stairs! The element of surprise is lost when all the old farts use the wheel chair ramp cos their walkers and gophers wont go up stairs.
Don't get me wrong it think your onto something good. I think the old fellas would be better suited to recon work or destraction missions. Drop em in a hot zone and send em off for the paper, they will keep the enemy busy for hours with stories of "when i was a boy". Those potential suicide bombers trying to board buses could be delayed and completely miss the bus. An old man with a cane can be very slow and deadly with a poke in the right spot enemy could be disabled all without anyone raising an eyebrow.
Need a crowd dispersed, let pops wet his pants!
Lets not be sexist either. Lil old ladies could deployed with hankies to put a lil spit on and wipe the faces of those dirty terrorists, with such close contact a number of options open up, bug placement, trackers even giving away poison cookies to the bad guys.
A whole mass of fogies on a day out could stop traffic, flat gophers are hard to move. Load em up with explosives and let em drop lil surprises.
A bus load of elite white uniformed Grenade Bowlers could be sent into action at riots. Using fire proof carpet squares to deflect the molitov cocktails.
Let not forget the the Grey Nomads skills at crippling a highway and bringing transport systems to a standstill.

HOOOAH for the Grey Army
Smite thy shepard and thy sheep will scatter

[img:400:100]http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/tism.png[/img]

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

I never Got Past the Bouncing BooBs..ahahahah

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

[smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

ADF-CaptCC wrote:I never Got Past the Bouncing BooBs..ahahahah

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

[smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]
Typical - Always looking at the mantelpiece......................

[smilie=beerchug[1].gif]