Outriders And Their Antics

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Outriders And Their Antics

Post by ADF-Deano »

I feel i must apologize for outriders and there lack of professionalism, i only hope they don't reflect on the whole AA community and drive players away.They have some twisted admins and mods that have produced a site for the purpose of starting trouble and bringing on the hate.If your new to AAO please don't let them sway you away as it is the best game going.Don't let one pack of knobs sway your decision.They continually cause disruption through out the AA community and have finally been owned.Let this be a lesson to them and there moronic members.

Unfortunately you see the same thing everywhere.People always pick on the big guys cause they have nothing better to do.We have been praised my numerous clans for our effort on outriders and i thank them (you know who you are).Time and time again you see people bag the big companies like telstra for example but still go there for there internet and phone.....it makes me laugh.

So sorry outriders but you were taught a lesson, Its hard to beat the truth isn't it. [smilie=spamafote[1].gif]

I went through a few random posts and counted the members and of those 57 members i counted 39 members that despise outriders so i think the stats (no pun intended) speak for themselves.We listen to our members and thats why ADF team is the biggest and most successfull clan in Australia.We have over 90 members and 7 servers and are planning to expand once again.We are about fun and mate ship, We do not care who or who doesn't like us.

I urge all ADF members to stay away from them, We have no time for people that go out of there way to start trouble, we laugh and own them :P
Last edited by ADF-Deano on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

[smilie=Bolt.sml[1].gif]

RGR M88Y

[smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif] [smilie=beerchug[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=beerchug[1].gif] [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]

MADOZ

ADFTEAM....... Best M8's One and All .....

Even BoB ...hahahah
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

ADF-CaptCC wrote:[smilie=Bolt.sml[1].gif]

RGR M88Y

[smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif] [smilie=beerchug[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=beerchug[1].gif] [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]

MADOZ

ADFTEAM....... Best M8's One and All .....

Roger all of the above

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

I'll add to that if I may?

There is a place for something like outriders as it serves a purpose in exposing the hackers.

In short form however, people who run it need certain discipline and the ability to not let personal opinions nor their emotions get in the way of what they do. In my opinion Outriders lacks this discipline. In a recent spate of hatred my picture was posted on their forum because a certain Administrator was "annoyed" with ADF and some of the points that I was trying to make. This served no purpose of any description. The site is designed, according to their decree, to name and shame hackers. People know me well enough to know that I neither endorse hacking or participate in it in any way, shape or form. Yet, because of some personal opinion my picture was splattered all over their forum for all to see in a fit of rage and hatred. I'll repeat what I said to their Admin. Whilst it doesn't bother me, the fact that an Administrator went to those lengths surprises me. How can such a service run objectively when the hate runs so deep? It seems to me that Outriders are selective with which clans they support and who they don't and well, just bad luck if they don't.

ADF were once accused of managing our servers without professionalism. Perhaps, at the time, there was an element of truth to it but ADF heard the noise and made some changes and laid down some rules to help Server Admins to be fair in their judgment. It seems to me that Outriders could take a leaf out of our book and head the same advice. Their lack of professionalism and personal feelings towards, not just ADF but other clans, clouds their judgment and, in my opinion, the ability to function as they should.

Well, my 2 cents anyway

*** Edit by deano: please make a point ***
*** Edit by Nobbies: Read the text and you'll see the point*** Ya tard elmo
*** Edit by Sniper: Get back to work.

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

BLAZE wrote:You have to maintain a positive image. You speak good when you want. But in order to be seen in a positive light you need to speak positively all the time, not only when it suits you.
I don't wish to point out the bleeding obvious but that works both ways.

Posting pictures of people to suite your needs and temperament isn't, in my opinion, seen in a positive light. Some of the false accusations, name calling and general disdain were just unbecoming of a site that is to maintain a positive image themselves. This two way street is obviously catering for only one way traffic.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

[marq=left]LOL Oh Snaaaaaaaaaaap[/marq]

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

If you want an even bigger laugh, go look back at their forum and look at the last 2 posts on the Outriders forum. One admin as quoted above followed by another Admins post with the following examples of words - Oh, be aware, it make get censored on this forum:

poop
bunch of idiotic scrubs
stupid sibling of a team member
illiterate fools
silly scrubs

Hot on the trail of someone suggesting that we should maintain a positive image and that we should speak good all the time. Perhaps they should look in their own back yard before criticizing other. And they speak of Double Standards. Pffffft.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

You sound surprised ?????

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

so have thy been shut down?
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

OuTrideR
I said my first word today!!!

Post by OuTrideR »

No, and I think you can count on the fact that we won't be! Very interesting attempt you made though. Next time try not to take a knife to a gun fight!

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

OuTrideR wrote:No, and I think you can count on the fact that we won't be! Very interesting attempt you made though. Next time try not to take a knife to a gun fight!
I guess your right since i didnt approach the isp [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]

OuTrideR

Post by OuTrideR »

Then why is Baby asking the question?

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

To stirrrrrrr, but you already no the truth....dont you :)

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

OuTrideR wrote:Then why is Baby asking the question?
because i can and its what i do.
Live long and procreate

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Our house....... our rules :)

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

Wait for it nobbies........

[marq=up]Snaaaaaaaaaap[/marq]
Last edited by ADF-Deano on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

OuTrideR wrote:No, and I think you can count on the fact that we won't be! Very interesting attempt you made though. Next time try not to take a knife to a gun fight!
I see it more like taking comedy to a fit of rage :D
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

SNAPPPPPPP [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
although i must admit it was a great fictional reading hahaha
ADF-ROCKS GOOD WORK TEAM!!!!!!!!!!! MADOZ

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

not hard to win an argument against such a weak opponent or maybe not weak but disorganized. they certainly know how to swear but that just proves how juvenile they are. They, for the most part don't seem to have any footing in reality.
Live long and procreate

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

so are you the reason im banned from there (ouriders site) deano ? as we share ip range ? Went to have a look and it says im banned, i can only figure this is from you lol

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

lololol woooooooopsy

I think i am banned because of you :P

Theres ways around it just like they did on here :P

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

I can give you any IP range you want :D

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

you dont mean your hacking sites do you?????

cause we do that :P

ADF-Muzz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Muzz »

It's pointless arguing with children you will never win.Children think at a different level than adults and can't see reasoning.As the ADF members with children know and I'm sure will agree.It's just the way their brains are wired at that stage of their life.Unfortunately some never leave it.And that Outriders mob have proven this over and over.

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5317/bannedtc0.jpg

Fair dinkum you busted the forum....:P

Archon
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Archon »

LoL yer i got banned too coz i told em to grow up, lol.....

Maybe they should banned themselves as they have broken there own rules more than once...

IMO they may burn in hell. I do not intend to waste time typing about these fools because they aint worth my time.

OuTrideR

Post by OuTrideR »

ADF-Archon wrote:LoL yer i got banned too coz i told em to grow up, lol.....
Actually, you got banned because you acted like a piss ant insinuating that you were going to do damage to the site. And you did that in a post to Castor who is not an OutRideR member.

But, hey, whatever you want to believe. We know that dementia is part of the culture here.

Edit: At this time I don't see that you're banned BTW. 12/2/07
Last edited by OuTrideR on Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

I think it's time we buried the hatchet and allied with our friends at Outriders and stopped being so macho all the time. Let's have a vote to see if we should join arms together and fight the good fight against hackers. All those favour say aye. All the neighs? I seriously think that Outriders do an exceedingly good job and posting Nobbies picture, for all to see, in a fit of rage was warranted. I mean, how else can you get back at someone other than exposing them for the hackers that they are even if he didn't? We abuse our powers all the time so why shouldn't other people?

Anyone seen my Dog?
And the lesson here people is?

DON'T LEAVE YOUR PC ON AT WORK WITH AUTO LOGIN BECAUSE NOBBIES WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.

And remember - on a hot day, always wear sunscreen because it will make you itch.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

OuTrideR wrote:you got banned because you acted like a piss ant insinuating that you were going to do damage to the site.
I thought acting like a piss ant was a requirement for outriders :P

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

OooooooO - I'm gonna post your picture in here Deano.... you is got a potty mouth and going off an all that..........

Highway

Post by Highway »

OuTrideR wrote:
ADF-Archon wrote:LoL yer i got banned too coz i told em to grow up, lol.....
Actually, you got banned because you acted like a piss ant insinuating that you were going to do damage to the site. And you did that in a post to Castor who is not an OutRideR member.

But, hey, whatever you want to believe. We know that dementia is part of the culture here.
Umm... When did he say that? Saying that he will have the site shut down because of YOUR antics doesnt mean he's going to do damage to it. So stfu and gtfo cause your poop doesnt have a place here.. my friend

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

ADF-Deano wrote:
OuTrideR wrote:you got banned because you acted like a piss ant insinuating that you were going to do damage to the site.
I thought acting like a piss ant was a requirement for outriders :P
Snap! [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

ADF-Nobbie wrote:OooooooO - I'm gonna post your picture in here Deano.... you is got a potty mouth and going off an all that..........
Wont find anything on me...to smart for those dumbass's muhaha

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR unban OuTrideR

We should allow him back in. Seems that they don't know who they are banning and who they have not. It would seem Deano, that, at this moment in time, your account has been unbanned. Be quick, it's like trying to bed that someone special. "Tonight my darling, you should have your wicked way". "Not tonight darling, I have a headache."

unban OuTrideR. At least he can't complain about being unable to fight the fight as it were.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

he's not banned is he?

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

He claims that he is. Maybe someone else banned him. Can we look to see if he is?

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

lol its because the poxy ip address he's using...its black listed lol

http://dsbl.org/listing?12.201.84.233

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

As Admins, we do possess the power to abuse it.
Hopefully we can use restraint with that power...

I am sure mistakes and few, have been made a long the way, but from what I have seen, only in the OutRider forums, i will add..

All is good... They are on our side, If our side is against cheats

How about really burying the hatchet guys.....

Cmon Kiss an make up....

Cheers....

My 5 cents, as there is only really a cyber 2 cents now....
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

Well here is an idea....and im sure a lot of people will agree.lets take AON for e.g. they dont ban linked accounts, they instead encourage people to stay clean.which is a great idea.so why dont outriders actually do something worth while and produce a ban list for admins that they can use if they wish that consists of only proven linked accounts...e.g. people that consistently abuse the system..we all know how easy it is to hack, and there are plenty out there that just hack get caught, create a new account and hack again.

So outriders why dont you do something worth while instead of spending your time finding bans for the purpose of creating a massive rant.Actually provide something for the AA community instead creating KAOS like you do now.

But i here what your saying and I'd be happy to work with outriders if they had a more professional outlook on cheating.ADF have a procedure in place and we will always follow it so it doesn't matter to us what morons like them say, but i can easily see clans keeping cheaters in our game for the purpose of rebelling against them.

OuTrideR

Post by OuTrideR »

First of all, this is Defiant. That should be no surprise to the site admins here.

We are unlikely to develop any sort of ban list. There are plenty of AC groups that do a great job at that. Sometimes it seems that the Aus forums at our site develop into wild rants without some people even reading the posts. StAtS has given pretty good explanations of why we do what we do posting the various details about people. You can find one such post here: http://outriderforums.com/forums/viewto ... 8748#18748

Frankly, the flaming and ranting and raging that takes place in the Aus forums doesn't tend to happen nearly to the same level elsewhere at OuTrideR. So, I don't worry about it too much. Seems to be mostly a down under phenom. No worries, as you like to say (I think). I would appreciate a more civil approach from you guys. I think you'll get the same in return. Yes, we do seem to throw gas on the fire when it starts. If that's what you mean by unprofessional then I can only conclude that you earn the same description. But, my guess is the Aus community thrives on the e-drama and related raging. Personally, I don't care for it. I'm only posting here with some hope that it can be taken down a few notches.

Having said that...flame on if you must.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

OuTrideR wrote: We are unlikely to develop any sort of ban list. There are plenty of AC groups that do a great job at that.
What are you about than if not for the pure rage, If you really want to rid our game of cheaters you would work with the clans not against them.At the end of the day isn't all that matters is that cheaters are removed from our game?

So flaming us for not removing a cheater in a certain time limit (which i still cant get an answer for) is down right stupidity, typical US mentality IMO.

ADF-Muzz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Muzz »

ADF-Deano wrote:
OuTrideR wrote: We are unlikely to develop any sort of ban list. There are plenty of AC groups that do a great job at that.
What are you about than if not for the pure rage, If you really want to rid our game of cheaters you would work with the clans not against them.At the end of the day isn't all that matters is that cheaters are removed from our game?

So flaming us for not removing a cheater in a certain time limit (which i still cant get an answer for) is down right stupidity, typical US mentality IMO.
Oh they're McOuTriderS careful deano,they will bomb your house looking for WOMD's and then invade your sandpit.(no disrespect for the members fighting over there)

OuTrideR

Post by OuTrideR »

ADF-Deano wrote:...typical US mentality IMO.
Sure, blame it on the US. It's the Aus forums at our site and 99% of the stuff posted there is by Aussies including our staff.

As far as what we are about...read what I pointed out. It's in English and pretty clear. Even written by one of your own Aus brothers.

Anyway, you all deserve your ranks as hypocrites at our site. I'm done here. Have a nice life.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

lol [smilie=10.gif]

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

ADF-Deano wrote:is down right stupidity, typical US mentality IMO.
I agree. They have serious mental problems...

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

OuTrideR wrote: Frankly, the flaming and ranting and raging that takes place in the Aus forums doesn't tend to happen nearly to the same level elsewhere at OuTrideR. So, I don't worry about it too much. Seems to be mostly a down under phenom. No worries, as you like to say (I think).
OuTrideR wrote:Having said that...flame on if you must
lol says the person who has banned me from there forums because of nothing. Grow up sunshine

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

You know, I made a fatal mistake of reading this first, believing that Outriders were genuinely offering to assist with bringing the flaming down a few notches and, for a moment, was happy to assist by suggesting that maybe we could do the same.

Then, I read the last of the Outriders post from Castor and frankly, they can rot in hell.

I now see that the Outriders forum is nothing more than a good old flaming post site encouraged and endorsed by the Outriders Administrators themselves. They have allowed Deano's details to be posted repeatedly on their server including company names and information on how to find further contact details for Deano. There has been no attempt to stop this activity and, in fact, Stats has continued to fuel the fire by dropping in one liners and encouraging Castor. Their site has now extended from just the desire to eliminate Haxors to games and information which have nothing at all to do with AA not the AA community. The Outriders Administrators have completely lost any ability or desire to reign in their posts and are happy for everyone and anyone to post details of anyone and everyone on their forums. It was bad enough that my picture was posted on their website by their own Administrators when he got angry but to now allow this activity is just sheer arrogance. At what point will they stop? Who knows. And all this is for the purpose of what? To degrade and expose ADF members for their own egotistical pleasure. They claim we have double standards and yet, their site and Administrators practice Double Standards without any responsibility or repercussions. They are, as I said before, lawless and without one scrap of accountability which makes them all the more dangerous. They have a platform with which they can abuse individuals and clans as they see fit without any form of retribution as an immediate ban is imposed on ADF members if the going gets tough.

To allow someone like Castor to have the freedom to post anything at all, and encourages him to do so, is nothing short of disgraceful. Their site no longer represents anything but a forum for their own personal views and opinions and to allow others, who are posting negatively about ADF, to post anything they wish including personal details/work details and facts about people who are clearly not hackers.

Castor is well known for being an imbocile so it is difficult to point the blame at him directly. You have to crouch down when you speak to him to address him at the same level that he is. Out of the mouths of babes comes to mind given he has little intelligence and an immense hatred towards ADF, but I'd like to blame the Administrators of the Outriders forum for allowing this dribble to continue unabated and encouraging this to go on.

Outriders, you are disgraceful. You continue to abuse your powers and that is just plain wrong. Defiant, you came here with wise words and, from me personally at least, it was appreciated. However, go back to Outriders and see what has been happening with your Administrators with which they allowed this information to be posted and, in some cases, were encouraging this activity. I can't take a "Civil approach" when this activity continues and to say that "seem to throw gas on the fire when it starts" is a long way off. At the start, the middle and the end you continue to fuel the fire and THAT is what me mean by professionalism. You, as Administrators, are contemptible. If you don't condone this line of post then surely you must endorse it?

I know you stopped the post now but the damage was done, nothing removed and it was allowed to continue for far too long.

Outriders represents nothing but themselves.You should be ashamed to continue this line of "We condone, name and shame hackers" because you don't stop at that, as I believe you should.

ADF-Muzz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Muzz »

OuTrideR wrote:
ADF-Deano wrote:...typical US mentality IMO.
Sure, blame it on the US. It's the Aus forums at our site and 99% of the stuff posted there is by Aussies including our staff.

As far as what we are about...read what I pointed out. It's in English and pretty clear. Even written by one of your own Aus brothers.

Anyway, you all deserve your ranks as hypocrites at our site. I'm done here. Have a nice life.
Wow how did he work out that 99% of posts on the Aus forums were from Aussies.Man he must be 1 smart Seppo.Oh Ye not only did the US not find any WOMD in Iraq they didn't bomb the Ho Chi Min trail either.(Once again the highest of respect for the service men and women fighting there.Its not their fault they're sent there to die for a cause the polly's believe is just.Amazing what the dollar can buy.)

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

Dont worry nobbies they have to do better than that.....lol

like i said to smart for there dumbass's

The truth is i own aus-yarr, its registered as a corporation if they want to check, I host ADF under my house and i host 15 other major websites.....so keep looking nubs cause you found nothing yet :)

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

I've been banned from Outriders. How's that for diplomacy :

Castor is now free to publish personal details of anyone and everyone that gets under his skin, lol

Gee, I must have upset him, and a few Administrators, a lot - hahahahaha

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

ohhhhhh how were we owned again lololol

Cant e-win THEN silence them :)
Last edited by ADF-Deano on Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fridge
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fridge »

ADF-Deano wrote:Dont worry nobbies they have to do better than that.....lol

The truth is i own aus-yarr, its registered as a corporation if they want to check, I host ADF under my house and i host 15 other major websites.....so keep looking nubs cause you found nothing yet :)
Does that mean that I am your other personalty, I one hand does not know what the other hand is doing. Is there a evil one and good one or are we just both evil. Better yet are we both Merlin Coen.

HyHTANK

Post by HyHTANK »

the best bet would be to let them die out by not visiting them.If no one goes there they are wasting there time and money. Best bet just ignore the tards,then they can think there saving the world, when in realitly no one cares nor goes there

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

Fridge wrote:
ADF-Deano wrote:Dont worry nobbies they have to do better than that.....lol

Does that mean that I am your other personalty, I one hand does not know what the other hand is doing. Is there a evil one and good one or are we just both evil. Better yet are we both Merlin Coen.
shutup merlin....i mean deano :P

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

Mr. Welch at dfwcomputer is not near as smart as he thinks he is. Next time someone wants to run their mouth at the ADF forums stating they are too "smart" to be found out or someone else decides to take the "moral" high ground or bash others for their practices they better make damn sure they have room to talk.
Close but your a little off :)

like i said to smart for your dumbass's lol