Fellow Brothers at ADF

Chat about anything.............
Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Fellow Brothers at ADF

Post by Aussie »

Hello My Brethren At ADF  MADOZ

At the moment we are having threats made against us to do with Bans from AA servers from what looks like a power hungry, maybe even immature and irresponsible Clan leader ( I think he is.) with what looks like Morale issues.
ACR-Sean516 wrote:i don't think u understand........

LIFT THE BAN OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!

Thanks
Sean516 - ACR Admin (I usually lie in brackets)

See here ---> http://forum.hyhclan.com/viewtopic.php?t=261&start=0

I am in no way asking you to defend HyH because of our Alliance/Great friendship and mateship among the clan.....
but i would like to see what you guy's think? by reading my posts do you think i have handled the incident well?

As you can hopefully see we have every right to ban this person from our server! as he was Approved as having a hacking background by AON.

Now if all of this turns to poop because of this incident, i am asking you..... not begging nor demanding.... as it really has nothing to do with you, but......
Would you be there for your fellow AA players, who play for fun, glory and to god damn own!? who may be getting banned from what seems to be a few servers in Australia according to this "ACR-Admin" for no apparent reason???

as you have most probably read, the grounds they are willing to ban on are ridiculous and i hope would be deemed unfit to be bannable in your opinion.

We have 2 grounds on which to ban, one a hacking background approved by AON, and two. Vulgar language Directed at the Admins At HyH Clan.

I would like to see which argument you deem to be more reliable and dealt with rightfully according to evidence presented. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

cheers, Aussie

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

i honestly cant see us taking any action against you. chances are odds on that he'd be banned from our server to under similar circumstances. and abuse in the forums would probably clinch it.
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

he is now already banned from your server as we share a banlist, good too see in your view you would ban for similar circumstances,

for those that don't know exactly what im looking for from you. I'm looking for opinions on the matter. not requesting anything really.

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

Hmmmm If anyone called an ADMIN at FDG a name like that, No matter what  the circumstances!!!

BAN BAN BAN. Forum and Game server...

6 months ??? i dont think so,

Multiply X 10 and double it..
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

If he has gone against the rules you set in place in regards to your server and forums then I think you are well within your rights to Ban him.  Joining a clans/teams server means that you do so on the proviso you will follow the rules.   [smilie=106.gif]

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

I cant even register with your site.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

I have the same problem, I thought it was just me. [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

ADF-MadOz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MadOz »

Aussie, all i can say is they have No ground to stand on, They can't make u unban him, and it's sounds to me Sean516 is just trying to scare ya to get he's member unbaned from your server, So don't fall for it, and if it was a JUST BAN, well good on ya's, as ya's know what i say to HACKERS....

"MAD'S LAW!!! DEATH TO ALL HACKERS!!!!"

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

thanks for your input guys, sniper what is it saying?

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Its ok I hacked the server and added my username.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

Doom
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Doom »

LOL thats all good then snipe!

BLAME deano.. LOL he did it, it wasnt mee lalallaa lol <3 u deano

CritiCAl
I'm a little shy

Post by CritiCAl »

dom dont put blame on other people it was all ur fault :P

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

BAN BAN BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

CritiCAl wrote:dom dont put blame on other people it was all ur fault :P
Can we take the blame off Deano and magically throw it on Critski? MUAHAHA!  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]
Last edited by ADF-Snake on Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cecil
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Cecil »

ADF-Snake wrote:
CritiCAl wrote:dom dont put blame on other people it was all ur fault :P
Can we take the blame off Deano and magically throw it on Critski? MUAHAHA!  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]
x2

CritiCAl
I'm a little shy

Post by CritiCAl »

x3

my name aint critski

excpet on alot of forums and cs and dod source and alot of other games

so yeah!

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

CritiCAl wrote:x3

my name aint critski

excpet on alot of forums and cs and dod source and alot of other games

so yeah!
Alright then... Let me edit myself...
ADF-Snake wrote:Can we take the blame off Deano and magically throw it on Critical? MUAHAHA!

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

leave em banned they can continue to suffer the consequences for not following the rules, they brought it on themselfs

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

ADF-Matt wrote:leave em banned they can continue to suffer the consequences for not following the rules, they brought it on themselfs
Can i just say: I agree with your Signature note  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

I see swearing from other on there quite blatantly. I see Raiden, Devine, Aussie, Fonda, Cecil, Doom and okydoke just to name a few. Maybe, if your going to ban someone for swearing then you should define what exactly swearing is or, ban the other people who swear in the forums also. Setting somewhat of a double standard if you ask me. If it was me I'd be arguing from here to Telaviv that you were just finding an excuse 'cause someone accused me of hacking without proof. I'm not taking sides but I've played many times and would have sworn black and blue someone was hacking but, without proof, I say nothing. And getting banned for swearing, that's just a cheap shot seeing at the forums are riddled from top to bottom with swear words and no action taken, in fact, appearing to be widely accepted. I understand that he has a dirty background, but on the night was he hacking?

But, then again, it isn't my forum nor my server. I'm asked an opinion and don't mind giving it :)

People carry big sticks but sometimes don't hit the target very well ;)

Archon
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Archon »

Well, he directed it @ an admin, not just in general. So thats grounds for a Ban.

Also Early in the mourning of the 19th of November 07, Aussie was found wearing a pink set of womans underwear, upon questioning about the subject, he admitted that he was, infact, a drag queen, on his way out into town. He didnt get far before Doom ran out saying ' I knew it! I knew it!".

While all this was going on, Archon was @ home enjoying a Tea and reading the ADF forums, when suddenly, The Police barged in accusing him of "Attepting to Purchase sex from a CrossDressing HyH Member"

Not knowing what the hell was going on, he coolly replied "Yes, but that was before i found out he was crossdressing."

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

ADF-Archon wrote:Well, he directed it @ an admin, not just in general. So thats grounds for a Ban.
Oh I didn't realise that Tank was an Admin as that seems to be the inference and originating accusation. However, swearing is allowed then but not just to an Admin? Or no swearing at all? Or swearing is OK but not on Tuesdays? Or......

I'm not trying to create waves or anything, everyone knows my relationship with Aussie, he's actually my son in RL, however, sometimes things get out of hand, things are said in the heat of the moment, emotions cloud rah rah rah.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

The ...DOG... Lift's It LEG and Pi sssses  on Him

hahahaha

guess That Answers That....
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

Cecil
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Cecil »

ADF-Nobbie wrote:
ADF-Archon wrote:Well, he directed it @ an admin, not just in general. So thats grounds for a Ban.
Oh I didn't realise that Tank was an Admin as that seems to be the inference and originating accusation. However, swearing is allowed then but not just to an Admin? Or no swearing at all? Or swearing is OK but not on Tuesdays? Or......

I'm not trying to create waves or anything, everyone knows my relationship with Aussie, he's actually my son in RL, however, sometimes things get out of hand, things are said in the heat of the moment, emotions cloud rah rah rah.
Look, clearly our forums aren't G rated, and do involve a little bit of friendly swearing. But what ACR-Crazy said to Tank was abuse through swearing. And In our rules it clearly states that you will be removed for abusing members admins etc.

Any swearing I personally use is accidental and was somehow picked up from working with tradies 5 days a week...

Kapeesh?

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Kapeesh? Well, yeah, I guess I do. Like Aussie said, it has nothing to do with us so now I clearly understand what your saying.

And like I said before I didn't realise that Tank was an Admin because there was no [ADMIN] next to his name on the screenshots. My mistake, so knock yourselves out. Ban away. If that resolves the problem then that will be a good outcome.

AND, like I said in every single post, I'm not taking sides, I'd rather consider myself to be playing devils advocate. I was sure that I was making my point clear that things can get out of hand real quick, people say things which can't be taken back and there are avenues that get traveled where some people would rather not go. Passive aggression is a more proactive approach that's all. At the risk of sounding repetitive, it's all yours and nothing to do with us. Good luck with the outcome.

PS. Can u post back the link to the forum rules.... I can't find em. It's just my ignorance I'm sorry.
PPS. None of this was meant, in any way, shape or form, to undermine Tank, quite contrary as I am a great supporter of Tank. He's a good bloke and we have a lot of fun together. Respect.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

Are we talking about Gay Tank?

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

He's only gay cause he knocked back your offer Deano, ya jealous tard elmo thingy thing you

Cecil
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Cecil »

ADF-Nobbie wrote:PS. Can u post back the link to the forum rules.... I can't find em. It's just my ignorance I'm sorry.

The rules come up on our server. Didn't say they were on the forums :P

And no, Tank is not an admin on the site. But a player admin on the server.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

ADF-Nobbie wrote:He's only gay cause he knocked back your offer Deano, ya jealous tard elmo thingy thing you
ok what everrrrrr  [smilie=Bolt.sml[1].gif]

HyHTANK
I said my first word today!!!

Post by HyHTANK »

sif id knock deano back

Doom
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Doom »

Yeh TANK is a Game server admin not a forum admin.. the ones with the ADMIN avatar are the "main" admins.

Also the rules were clearly set out, until our forum was restarted. But unless someone is stupid they would not abuse an admin or member straight out like that. Especially if they were trying to be unbanned. Does anger actually ever solve problems?

Not with HyH

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Doom wrote:Yeh TANK is a Game server admin not a forum admin.. the ones with the ADMIN avatar are the "main" admins.

But unless someone is stupid they would not abuse an admin or member straight out like that. Especially if they were trying to be unbanned. Does anger actually ever solve problems?

Not with HyH

Well said m88y

And by the way change the IMG in you sig to lowercase img then it'll show up

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

HyHTANK wrote:sif id knock deano back

[smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]  [smilie=bowdown[1].gif]

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Doom wrote:Yeh TANK is a Game server admin not a forum admin.. the ones with the ADMIN avatar are the "main" admins.

Also the rules were clearly set out, until our forum was restarted. But unless someone is stupid they would not abuse an admin or member straight out like that. Especially if they were trying to be unbanned. Does anger actually ever solve problems?

Not with HyH
WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I abuse Deano and Sniper all the time 'cause they are elmo tards (Well not Sniper but Deano is :))

Do you see me banned? Huh? Nope and you know why not?

CAUSE I GOT A DOG NAMED CUTIE so who would ever ban someone with a Dogs name like that?

CritiCAl
I'm a little shy

Post by CritiCAl »

lol nobbies

i hav a dog does that mean i can abuse deano??

lol

deano ya gay elmo thing

ahahahah

hows the drought going

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

Its awsome aye snake LOL :p

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

ADF-Matt wrote:Its awsome aye snake LOL :p
HOOAH!!! MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ

Donut
I said my first word today!!!

Post by Donut »

why do you care sooo much about ACR there all FOF retarts that dont know where there wee wee is, and they take it out on the nearest person to them

Thank You

GOD!

ADF-Muzz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Muzz »

Donut wrote:why do you care sooo much about ACR there all FOF retarts that dont know where CENSORED is, and they take it out on the nearest person to them

Thank You

GOD!
Can I spend my 0.50 dollars on a pack of lollies,that might settle the kids down. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]