ADFTEAM.COM RUST Server Suggestion's & Feedback

Info,Suggestion's,Feedback & Requests.
ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

ADFTEAM.COM RUST Server Suggestion's & Feedback

Post by ADF-Medic »

Hi all please post any questions,idea's & feedback on the ADFTEAM.COM RUST Server aswell as requests for alliance TS rooms below.
Sniper's playing with the server and has a few mod's hes working on. So post ya thoughts its good to see the server getting populated.
Anyway have fun and watch ya backs. MADOZ

Wasteland Justice
I said my first word today!!!

Re: ADFTEAM.COM RUST Server Suggestion's & Feedback

Post by Wasteland Justice »

ADF-Medic wrote:Hi all please post any questions,idea's & feedback on the ADFTEAM.COM RUST Server aswell as requests for alliance TS rooms below.
Sniper's playing with the server and has a few mod's hes working on. So post ya thoughts its good to see the server getting populated.
Hey Sniper,

I have some suggestion about the new ADFTEAM shop on rust, It's a really good feature for the server and a lot of players are enjoying it, since bong has already spent all his money. I just want to show you my thought and opinions about some feature about the rust shop about the prices of some items, I understand it's still new and all but I still just want to put forward my consideration. I understand how the money system is had to congratulate players for staying with the server. I think the items that need tweaking is the armour, weapons, ammo and explosives. I want to suggest reductive prices of the armour since they would no doubt want to buy the set, also the ammunition could be lowered since currently $200 for 10 bullets and weapons like the shotgun and p250 should be raised a little bit and explosives are really cheap and give players an advantage with raiding with 20 explosives being $100.

This is mainly for the newer player. Cause me and the longer lasting players don't need this as much as the newer ones to reward them to continue to stay on.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Wasteland Justice wrote:
ADF-Medic wrote:Hi all please post any questions,idea's & feedback on the ADFTEAM.COM RUST Server aswell as requests for alliance TS rooms below.

Hey Sniper,

I have some suggestion about the new ADFTEAM shop on rust, It's a really good feature for the server and a lot of players are enjoying it, since bong has already spent all his money. I just want to show you my thought and opinions about some feature about the rust shop about the prices of some items, I understand it's still new and all but I still just want to put forward my consideration. I understand how the money system is had to congratulate players for staying with the server. I think the items that need tweaking is the armour, weapons, ammo and explosives. I want to suggest reductive prices of the armour since they would no doubt want to buy the set, also the ammunition could be lowered since currently $200 for 10 bullets and weapons like the shotgun and p250 should be raised a little bit and explosives are really cheap and give players an advantage with raiding with 20 explosives being $100.

This is mainly for the newer player. Cause me and the longer lasting players don't need this as much as the newer ones to reward them to continue to stay on.

Thanks for your suggestion, you are quite right. I will start working on the prices in the next couple of days. All the prices have been done by ear and need to be adjusted to suit the game a bit more. At the moment changing the prices is long and hard process, which I am working on to simplify it. I am getting more of an idea on how much people are making / spending to adjust the economy.

Sniper
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

MissSora

Requesting an Alliance Channel on TS3

Post by MissSora »

Just for clarification, this small alliance inside the ADF server is just within the server, it in no way changes my position as a member with ADF as I love you guys <3 on that note I would like to request an alliance TS channel for the group we have going known as <-MGC-> (if you must know the meaning, feel free to ask me on TS directly).

Thanks a tonne MADOZ

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Re: Requesting an Alliance Channel on TS3

Post by ADF-Medic »

MissSora wrote:Just for clarification, this small alliance inside the ADF server is just within the server, it in no way changes my position as a member with ADF as I love you guys <3 on that note I would like to request an alliance TS channel for the group we have going known as <-MGC-> (if you must know the meaning, feel free to ask me on TS directly).

Thanks a tonne MADOZ
Accepted. [smilie=flicks.gif]

Jimmeh

Post by Jimmeh »

Hey would you be able to make an alliance room chat for "The Brotherhood" ( [TB] )

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Jimmeh wrote:Hey would you be able to make an alliance room chat for "The Brotherhood" ( [TB] )
Accepted. [smilie=flicks.gif]

MissSora

Shop Suggestion

Post by MissSora »

Would it be possible, Sniper; to eventually edit the shop to have it so it doesn't tell the whole server the details about your purchases/teleports? We don't get to see where admins teleport :p only fair if it's private for everyone. (Speaking on behalf of 11 of us)

Cheers [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Accepted

I have made the changes, no one will know what you bought and where you TP to, except admins.

Bong_Tank

Re: Shop Suggestion

Post by Bong_Tank »

MissSora wrote:Would it be possible, Sniper; to eventually edit the shop to have it so it doesn't tell the whole server the details about your purchases/teleports? We don't get to see where admins teleport :p only fair if it's private for everyone. (Speaking on behalf of 11 of us)

Absolutely this. While having the tp function is a definite plus, the practical usefulness of it is severely compromised because a players actions are broadcast to the server. IMO this is the no. 1 change that needs to happen on this server. B_T

EDIT: sorry sniper - I had the thread open in a tab and hadn't refreshed to see your response. Thanks mate.

Bong_Tank

Post by Bong_Tank »

Bong_Tank wrote:
MissSora wrote:Would it be possible, Sniper; to eventually edit the shop to have it so it doesn't tell the whole server the details about your purchases/teleports? We don't get to see where admins teleport :p only fair if it's private for everyone. (Speaking on behalf of 11 of us)

Absolutely this. While having the tp function is a definite plus, the practical usefulness of it is severely compromised because a players actions are broadcast to the server. IMO this is the no. 1 change that needs to happen on this server. B_T

EDIT: sorry sniper - I had the thread open in a tab and hadn't refreshed to see your response. Thanks mate.

Magma is still reporting information to the server as to how much has been spent on a TP. Accepting that MGC got raided due to a mistake of our own, the fact that Magma was reporting how much a player spends on a tp would have let our opponents find our bases eventually anyway. Is it possible, Sniper, that Magma report absolutely nothing when a player teleports? Cheers.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Bong_Tank wrote:
Bong_Tank wrote:

Magma is still reporting information to the server as to how much has been spent on a TP. Accepting that MGC got raided due to a mistake of our own, the fact that Magma was reporting how much a player spends on a tp would have let our opponents find our bases eventually anyway. Is it possible, Sniper, that Magma report absolutely nothing when a player teleports? Cheers.

Sure, I can make it that it does not display the amount of cash on TP.