Spoon

All the joke you ever need... Come in and have a giggle.
ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Spoon

Post by ADF-Snake »

A man entered a restaurant and sat at the only open table. As he sat down, he knocked the spoon off the table with his elbow. A nearby waiter reached into his shirt pocket, pulled out a clean spoon and set it on the table.

The diner was impressed. “Do all the waiters carry spoons in their pockets?”

The waiter replied, “Yes. Ever since we had that efficiency expert out, he determined that 17.8% of our diners knock the spoon off the table. By carrying clean spoons with us, we save trips to the kitchen.”

The diner ate his meal. As he was paying the waiter, he commented, “Forgive the intrusion, but do you know that you have a string hanging from your fly?”

The waiter replied, “Yes, we all do. Seems that the same efficiency expert determined that we spend too much time washing our hands after using the mens room. So, the other end of that string is tied to my penis. When I need to go, I simply pull the string to get my penis out, go, and return to work. Since I don’t actually touch myself, there’s no need to wash my hands. Saves a lot of time.”

“Wait a minute,” said the diner. “How do you get your penis back in your pants?” “Well, I don’t know about the other guys, but I use the spoon.”

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]