Doctors ..haha

All the joke you ever need... Come in and have a giggle.
ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Doctors ..haha

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Five surgeons are discussing who were the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, 'I like to see Accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

The second responds, 'Yeah, but you should try Electricians! Everything inside them is colour-coded.'

The third surgeon says, 'No, I really think Librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

The fourth surgeon chimes in, 'You know I like Construction Workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would.'

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed, 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, and there are only two moving parts - the mouth and the CENSORED - and they are interchangeable'
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

Hahahahahaah [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] i like it!!!!!!!!
nice one cappy!!!!

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Good find cappy [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]