Dear Tech Support...

All the joke you ever need... Come in and have a giggle.
ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Dear Tech Support...

Post by ADF-Snake »

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as CNN 5.0, FOOTBALL 3.0 and POLITICS 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate

Tech Support Help

Dear DESPERATE,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.

If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend:
Cooking 3.0
and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck !
Tech Support

[smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

TOXIC
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by TOXIC »

lol all so true........ [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Bloody Hell is that whats wrong I thought I had the virus GettingOld 6.5. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

ADF-Dizz wrote:Bloody Hell is that whats wrong I thought I had the virus GettingOld 6.5. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
You're not old Dizzy! Your just experienced! Hell, you drive better in R-Factor than most of us! Heck, you might even be the next V8 Supercar driver. MADOZ MADOZ [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]