Think about it... Finger and Toes..ahaha

All the joke you ever need... Come in and have a giggle.
ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Think about it... Finger and Toes..ahaha

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

[smilie=Bolt.sml[1].gif]
Send it to your friends to frustrate them too.

MADOZ

I did it but you have to see your foot and your had at the same time..now try it again..

HOOAH
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] It's true.. Wow! I can't do it! [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

ADF-TISM
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-TISM »

cant do it neither,,,
but i cant pat my head and rub my stomach
Smite thy shepard and thy sheep will scatter

[img:400:100]http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/tism.png[/img]