Worlds Hottest Burger

All the joke you ever need... Come in and have a giggle.
ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Worlds Hottest Burger

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

I received this in an email the other day from a mate and thought I should share.
This is hilarious!!!

Read all the way down the bottom – where he talks about "2 days later".

Eating Out

Cranky and the World's Hottest Burger, Off The Wall Diner, Wellington Point, Brisbane, QLD, AU

Dear sweet a*se-raping Jesus i will make this report VERY quick because just the memory of the burger is giving me bowel cramps.

First of all, the burger in question can be found at the 'Off The Wall Diner' at Wellington Point in Brisbane.

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/bungyadf/ATT1.jpg[/img]
The Evil Burger

Secondly, before it gets served to you you have to put on rubber gloves.

Finally, it was not so much a meal as a physical assault.

I swear to god, I have never been in so much pain in my life. I was mentally prepared for the burn and had decided that no matter how hot it turned out to be I was just going to open a can of 'harden the f * ck up' and keep eating. So here's how it panned out...

4 of us head to Wellington Point around 2pm for a cruisy Saturday lunch. Me, Thommo and our two better halves.

We know that drinking beer won't help the burn, but just for psychological backup we have 2 x 6 packs of Little Creatures. We drink a 6 pack on the way to the diner. We start on the other as soon as we arrive.

We order the megadeath burgers to much laughter and derision from the kitchen of the diner. The girls order sensible burgers.

We are downing the beer like water before we even see the burger, so we run across the road and grab another 6 pack from the pub.

The girls burgers arrive and they are awesome hand made giant patty motherf * cking things and I'm starting to get REALLY hungry.

Our burgers arrive, with RUBBER GLOVES and.......a recovery kit consisting of a big drink of milk and a bowl of yogurt. The challenge remains, if we can finish the burger without resorting to the recovery kit we get our names on a plaque on the wall...

I start eating, and eating fast. I stick with my game plan and ignore the burn, just push through the pain.

Two things happen immediately to my body.

1. I get violent hiccups as my body tries to reject the molten lava I am putting into it.
2. I begin crying like a little girl.

Not to be discouraged I forge ahead, quickly shoveling the burger into my mouth. I begin to descend into my own little hell. Staff come out and are watching us eat and are egging us on. I can barely notice anything except the immense pain in my mouth, eyes, ears (yes my ears were ringing) but most importantly in my stomach...

And this is the problem.

The burning mouth, the crying, the ringing ears I can handle. But now with less than a third of the burger to go my stomach seizes up and refuses to let me put anything into it. I take a deep breath and look for my can of 'harden the f * ck up' when I notice that my mate Thommo has stopped eating his burger just beyond the halfway point and is wandering aimlessly up and down the street.

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/bungyadf/ATT2.jpg[/img]
The Burger.......Thommo wants his mum........Mark crying like a little girl

He has honestly lost the plot and is walking around in circles.

I decide I can't be defeated and manage one more bite before my stomach explains at this point that it is about to return to me everything I have just eaten at high speed.

Not being able to face the prospect of vomiting back something that hot, I pull off my gloves and admit defeat with two mouthfuls to go. The staff can't believe I have got this close and not finished it, but at this point I really don't give a f * ck because I have just started to hallucinate.

No exaggerations here, for the next 15-20 minutes or so as we just sat there, I was completely off my face. It is one of the strangest drug experiences I have ever had (thats a BIG call). The closest thing I can liken it to is the feeling you have when you are coming off an 'e' and you are really jumpy, agitated, spun out and trippy.

Can i recommend this burger to anyone?

No f * cking way.

Should you go and try it anyway?

Absof * ckinglutely!

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/bungyadf/ATT3.jpg[/img]
almost had enough....where's my mummy

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/bungyadf/ATT4.jpg[/img]
crying like a baby

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/bungyadf/ATT5.jpg[/img]
Defeated

And about 2 days later...

It is now almost 48 hours later and I have just had my second shower for the morning.

second shower? why have two?

because I am still sh1tting white hot torrents of molten steel and I need to cool down my puckered, torn and abraded sphincter before it decides to go all 'china syndrome' on me and melt through the crust of the earth to the core.

I swear to god, all I have eaten in the past couple of days since the 'event' is stomach and anus friendly food like yoghurt and ham and salad rolls, yet here I am, at 6am on monday morning wondering why I have just been fisted by someone with a handful of broken glass and gravel?

the burger was evil. and it's evilness continues to taunt my bunghole.

shame on you for wanting to try this boobmeister. shame.

... and finally, a few days after that...

:lol: thanks for your concern f * cker

it lasted until tuesday night (I had the burger at saturday lunchtime) and I had my first *normal* Uber Poo Poo on wednesday morning.

my mate I went with, who also tried the burger, came good on tuesday morning, but he admitted by 'good' he meant he wasn't bleeding profusely from his anus and eyeballs at the same time.

that burger was all f * cked up.

now go try it. [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=flicks.gif]

Funny story none the less.
I might have to give it a go next time I am in town

get my name up with the other immortals :)

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/b ... G_1650.jpg[/img]

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] Poor bastard. [smilie=azcrying[1].gif]
Bungy iam keen to go down with ya m8 if ya guna give it a go ill video it. MADOZ

ADF-Mesiah
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Mesiah »

ill put it on my calander for sure m8 soundsd like a great challenge lol'

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

HOOAH who else from Brizy is up for the challenge post below we will organize a day when we all can go down. [smilie=flicks.gif]

ADF-Rubber
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Rubber »

That was awesome ...I was in laughter throughout that story
and I would be keen to give it a go ...just don,t know how far
I,ll get through it.......

[smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

dude your a pu ssy. back in boarding school we did chalenges. One of the best was eating a tablespoon full of wasaby. you couldnt do it in one hit you had to lick it slowly. of course you had to be carefull of what you dared people to eat cos if no one would dare you had to do it your self. I dared the wasabi one and no one took the dare. I DID IT. MADOZ tell ya what tho, talk about ring of fire [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

Thats one challenge that needs to be recored and posted Hooah
(glad im not in Brizzy [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] )

AND it burns burns burns the ring of fire, the ring of fire [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]