The Difference Between Potentially & Realistically

All the joke you ever need... Come in and have a giggle.
ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

The Difference Between Potentially & Realistically

Post by ADF-Medic »

A young boy went up to his father and asked him "Dad what is the difference between potentially and realistically ?"
The father thought for a moment then answered "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars.
Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Tom Cruise for a
million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy asked his mother and she replied "Of course I would ! I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that."
The boy then asked his sister and she replied "Oh my God ! I would just love to do that ! I would be nuts to pass up that opportunity!"
The boy then went to his brother and asked "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars ?" "Of course" the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million could buy ?"

The boy pondered that, then went back to his dad. His father asked him "Did you find out the difference between potentially and
realistically ?" The boy replied "Yes dad Potentially we're sitting on three million dollars. But realistically we're living with two 5luts and a queer.

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

Kenny88
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Kenny88 »

HAHAHAHAHA nice one medic hooah!!! [smilie=animjoint.sml[1].gif]

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

bwhahahaha nioce