The 11th Husband

All the joke you ever need... Come in and have a giggle.
ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

The 11th Husband

Post by ADF-Deano »

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to
"Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin". "What?" said the puzzled groom. How can that be if you've been married ten times.?" "Well,

husband#1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband # 2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was suppose to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back with me.

Husband # 3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband # 4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband # 5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method.

Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband # 7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it. "Husband # 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.

Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband # 10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was........... God I miss him.

But now that I've married you, I'm so excited". "Wonderful", said the husband, "but why? "Your're with "Telstra".. This time I KNOW I'M
gonna get SCREWED."

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

hehe...
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Freeman
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Freeman »

lmao, i used to work for telstra, lets just say i've screwed alot of people in my time.....