(SOLVED) Iphone Stuck at Apple LOGO when booting.

Mobile Support
ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

(SOLVED) Iphone Stuck at Apple LOGO when booting.

Post by ADF-Sniper »

The problem I was facing was that after jail breaking I was stuck at the apple logo with the spinner instead of the springboard which seem to crash.

We tried many jailbreak method's which seem to have worked but no springboard. I pretty much got the same problem every time I tried to fix it.

So after spending 15 hours trying to jailbreak my mates iPhone I figured out the solution!

Earlier I fixed his home button, just a bit of gunk in the home button pins. When I removed this gunk I did dethatch the screen. There are three cables to do this. With numbers on them 2 3 4... If I remember right.. two are clip cables and one is a ribbon cable.

So I took a stab in the dark that maybe I didn't connect the ribbon cable properly... So I turned it off, opened it up again and reset the ribbon cable. Booted it up and FFS that's all it was!!!

Hope this saves someone hours of pain or that has had the same problem as me. BTW I searched Google and couldn't find anything, so I hope Google caches this.
Last edited by ADF-Sniper on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

Sollie
I said my first word today!!!

TNX

Post by Sollie »

Thanks mate for your post, I smacked my screen and lcd, after changing them I had the same problem u had, and Google found youre anwser! Awesome! I tried fixing it a couple of times with diffrent sollutions, finally I found the connector marked "3" just got a tiny bit crocked and it wouldn't start..! I hope if someone have the sameproblem they find your post and fix it!
I just had to join your site to thank you, I really have no idea what adf team is!!
Cheers!

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Thanks, glad I could help :D
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.