Server Bans

Here are the dirty little hacker's we busted on our server's and banned players.

Moderator: ADF-CaptCC

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Server Bans

Post by ADF-Sniper »

All server bans have been removed.... As promised by the Admin team.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

as the song says I SEE A BAD MOON A RISING
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

Oh I don't know. It's seen as an achievement to ban players these days. I've heard as many people intent on finding a reason to ban people as there was to play the game. I'm not saying that there isn't a time/place for banning but hey, it's like listening to a witch hunt at times. "He swore, keep an eye on him, ban him if he does it again", "He said ADF were D1kheads. Nah he said xxxxx was a d1khead. Well xxxxx is an ADF member so's he might as well have called us all that. Did you get a screen shot. Nah missed it. Watch him then, we'll get him next time. Ban him if he says something like that."

Please. Admin isn't purely about banning people. Sure, if they hax ban em - no question but freakin hell, to ban people for such mist-a-meaners as I was listening to the other night is beyond belief. Kick em and kick em again if they don't heed the warnings but for heavens sake, show a little leniency. It's a "big stick' admins carry and we should show as much restraint and common sense that comes with that responsibility. Banning people SHOULD be a last resort in my opinion. People are spending way too much time looking for an excuse to ban people. thats my Dollars worth.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

That was at Least....A Dollar...hahahah    HOOAH !!

I'll Buy You That Dog, and send it in the mail....Big Hairy One...  Just the way You Like Them..hahah
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour