Shame - ADF

Here are the dirty little hacker's we busted on our server's and banned players.

Moderator: ADF-CaptCC

two40
I said my first word today!!!

Shame - ADF

Post by two40 »

was playing on your server a few minutes ago and i pulled off some good shots. got mac banned.

i don't reckognise any of the adf players that were on except baby and i dont think he was an admin. i believe it was Pipin or something like that. i've known some of you for well over 2 years and it's a shame for me to see this happen. please don't become paranoid like most of the community. use some common sense when admining. it's a hard fact that there are good players out there and if you keep banning them every new good player that comes on your server will seem like a hacker.

lift the ban or don't. it doesn't matter much after the fact. pretty much the whole cys clan has been banned on your server which i don't get. something happened a long time ago and you guys have carried the bans through several versions of the game. my god even real life murders get a second chance. at this rate you will have no one but scrubs playing on your server and maybe that's fine with you.

anyway, i think i'd prefer to remember ADF the way they used to be when i looked up to you guys. arivardeci.

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

i dont think murderers should get second chances, and i dont like .cys

Admins dont ban without good reason

Ding, my time is up

two40

Post by two40 »

so your admins banned me because i killed a few players and that's a good enough reason for you? sorry bob, can you elaborate on the good reason part please? is there a screen shot of me hacking or did i swear at admin maybe? did i tk someone? did i start a vk when told not to? was i rude to someone? i'm open to any good reason you might have.

and why is it that you don't like cys? did we insult you in some way? maybe we can resolve this silly situation rather than pour salt on the wounds. what say you?

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

Well i wasnt there was i, you may have done or said something to make an admin ban you, maybe u had accidentally insulted them with what you thought was a joke, your just going to have to wait for the one that banned you to reply.

And as for the .cys, i have never liked thier cocky attitude towards everything, i have to admit i dont know them all but it seems that the majority of them are just a bunch of smart asses.

I also remember the stupid saying the .cys allways used to say "Bunch of ghosters" which is a bunch of poop and used to say it every single time one of them died, but they are too lazy or in denial to join our teamspeak and find out the truth.

two40

Post by two40 »

fair enough you are entitled to your opinion. i don't recall that but it's a shame you carry such an opinion from a long time ago.

as for me saying something on your server, it didn't happen. the only person i spoke to in the 10 min i was there was neon and that was only a hello.

i can understand that you will always take the side of your admin in these situations and i don't blame you. you are friends so you will stick togehter which is the way it should be. truth of the matter is if i did something wrong i wouldn't be here. i know i did nothing wrong and your admin just acted in the spur of the moment. i can also understand that.

ADF-Tycron
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Tycron »

ok i dont know y u were banned i havnt heard anything.
if u r in cys then that is y u r banned and thats that.
and for cys beeing banned, it is because most of the members not saying all but im saying most r up them selves and r ignorant,
we have had to many problems with them in the past and i had gave them chancec and they blew it, so the ban stays for cys members,
but yes u r cys and u have known us for along time and i respect that so for u and only u ill do u the favour and have u unbanned.
i never recall u doing anything stupid or anything like that so im sorry for the hassel.

ADF-DELTA
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DELTA »

look m8 ur banned, u don't like it to bad an admin made the decission so thats how it is.
i can't stand people crying about this sort of thing, adf has the best admin team in the game so pull ya head in.
except tycron he's the fox i'm the bear.
how do ya like me now.

=alpha.cys=

Post by =alpha.cys= »

Lol. do u guys realise u ban all the good players and only let scrubs play on ur server?
im sorry it has come to this but u guys are dumb. do u know that ur the only clan in the aa community that has banned the whole cys clan from a server.. u also say uve had many problems with cys over time can i ask what were they? because being 0wned dosent count.  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

Alpha.

Merv
I just cant get away from this forum!

Post by Merv »

hey alpha STFU... if its so important for you to be liked by everyone, get a life. also there are alot more then just the ADF server which have banned the clan, i myself ain't in ADF but if being in .cys is such a big deal, why do most of your members remove their tag so they can play on the servers? two40 is a prime example, is he ashamed to be seen with the tags for some reason that he has to remove them so no one knows?

ADF-DELTA
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DELTA »

nah there would be more to it midget nick and u can be kick banned for more then just hacking on our server.
guys comming into the forums and complaining about adf isn't gunna do any good
if yas have a problem where u think uve been treated unfairly jump on ts and pull an adf admin aside or u can send them a private message .
admins are ....
adf-tycron
adf-kitchen
adf-madoz
adf-medic
adf-kapooka
head honcho adf-sniper
other wise i don't wanna read anymore about this kinda thing or else i'll track ya down and snap me foot off in ya be-hind.

Merv
I just cant get away from this forum!

Post by Merv »

you know i find funny about all this, if you go on AAtracker you cant find any of the players or even their clan, seems to me like someone doesn't like being tracked or is trying to hide something.

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

=alpha.cys= wrote:Lol. do u guys realise u ban all the good players and only let scrubs play on ur server?
im sorry it has come to this but u guys are dumb. do u know that ur the only clan in the aa community that has banned the whole cys clan from a server.. u also say uve had many problems with cys over time can i ask what were they? because being 0wned dosent count.  [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

Alpha.
You're just talking poop. Who cares if you guys are good players. I don't care. I don't want to play with a bunch of ignorant players. And the thing about calling our clan ghosters ... why won't you get your facts straight before you go around saying poop about clans. This whole thing is poop ... why cant the person who got banned just suck it up and play on a different server if you have such a problem with it. There are several servers to play on.
[align=center]I play games in my undies[/align]
[img:390:110]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5043 ... etggd1.jpg[/img]

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

Two40 I am an admin and i did ban you because ALL CYS are banned from our server i also banned neon.
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-Tycron
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Tycron »

ok iv had enough of this rubbish, all cys will stay banned except for two40.

the reason for the bann have been the ignorance of most of the cys members, and cranky was one of them.
and as for beeing to good pull ya c-ck out your ass, the reason we got called ghosters all the time by u's was cozz we kept killing u's.
no one else has the problem with us.

theres plenty of other servers to play on so play on them and ignore that we banned u, know big deal.
b1tch all u like im not unbanning cys.

also im pretty sure most cys has alternet accounts on aa so they can join servers and ghost(oh and i know that for sure so dont denie that)
and let the record stand that ADF do not ghost/hack/exploit.

people get banned for: hacking/exploiting/abusing players(ADF members/admins and also any other players of the communitie)/not talking english.
we try to get the server as fun and abusive free, we want everyone to enjoy them selves and not be abused because there noobs or mistake for tk, we try to keep it fair for everyone.
if u want to compete when playing and be stuck up go somewhere else we wont have that.

topic lock due to this has gone to far.
if anyone has anything to talk about this subject please p.m me on the forum.

thanks