RUST

General chat about Rust.
ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

RUST

Post by ADF-Sniper »

A couple of weeks ago I discovered our members are playing a new game called "Rust" Talked into playing it by the awesome ADF-Medic after a 17hour drive to watch him play, I paid my $20 and downloaded it to give it a go. After being killed numerous amount of times, starving to death, eaten by wolfs, chased by bears, squashed by air drops, hunted down and killed by crazed radioactive intoxicated zombies in which the list goes on... you are given just a rock. I felt pretty naked, actually I was, until I killed enough animals to put clothes on. Anyway I started a new server where your not killed by the 200+ players running around naked showing off their man hood. Currently the servers going pretty well that my partner got a little bit interested in the game. $20 later we are both hooked, we spent the whole weekend chopping wood, sourcing stone and other resources. She built her own house and I built my fortress to protect myself from other players that try to steal all my collected gems and kill me in my sleep. I thought I was on a roll building weapons and making C4, I even made clothes. Anyway this morning I woke up out of my bed, opened the door and holy smokes everything around me was gone! I was two stories from the step out of my room. All my walls wore busted in doors broken down, my fortress had been smashed to pieces except for my bedroom, I guess they run out of C4 by the time they got to my bedroom door. Now last night some dumb ass tried to take on my misses by shooting at her. So dressed as I am all kitted up I defended her enough for the enemy to flee. I watched this guy run back to his house, hes got a pretty big place by the way and had a few of his mates running around. So during the night a few of us decided to knock on his door with some C4. Highly unsuccessful not the best idea. Now I started a war.

So now I need revenge, payback and the only time this will happen is when these school kids are at school. I have a window between 9-3:30 if you want to help my cause, you may die but come and live on the edge :) so we can band together and smash them. No one breaks down my house, loots me and take over my server, I would help you if you needed. HOOAH! [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Scaredy
ADF Member
ADF Member

Re: RUST

Post by ADF-Scaredy »

Not sure if it was the TCDU (The Clan Down Under) but it does point at them.

After discussions with them yesterday evening, their members (which I didn't realise were already friends of mine on steam) said they were originally shot at from your tower when they were gathering resources in the area, and eventually found out it was Sniper, so that is why they have been attacking you and you have been attacking back.

Some of the members wanted to know if you wanted to chat with their leaders and sort this out as they want to continue to play on the server.

Anyway it's part of the game to get raided and your stuff looted, just like when you get shot at going for going for Air Drops.

:)

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Sounds good. I agree ill not attack them even though I never had a chance anyway lol.

I'm going to start building somewere else :)

A bit further away.

Tell them thanks for playing on our server :)

Snipes
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Shot 1st ask ?'s l8r. [smilie=smiley_abus[1].gif]