Post by ADF-Cheech »

ADF-Bullet
ADF Member
ADF Member

0.00 PlatinumBux
[ Donate ]
[ Modify ADF-Bullet's Cash ]

Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:27 pm Post subject: ADF-Bullet MAPS a list thereof and Videos! Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post Delete this post View IP address of poster Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page
I have created thus far;

Flight_Of_The_Phoenix_V3.Chernarus this is a COOP and the video is attached.

Explanation-basically put the citizens of Cheranus have taken refuge in a makeship Base on the coast and BLUFOR must push deep inside Cheranus to liberate the people. ( this map will continue to be developed with feedback provided by the players, please give feedback in the forums so I can respond appropriately.)

30sPv2ZDtfE

Flying_High!.Panthera2 this is a Multiplayer on the new Map Panthera Island and is good for testing you skill against other players, no AI here! They cant handle the mountains and crash into them, but it's a great test for the humans.

dVEdH-rM_Lg

Devils_Castle.Chernarus this map is a Multiplayer and has a Macarbe feel about it, if you hold the middle at the Mass Grave you will score 10 points per second and 5 points per second for either end of the Castle inside the grounds.

Great for tourneys or alike 1G9vX0-HwYM

CTH1byADF-Bullet.utes[/b this Map is a Capture and Hold like Devils_Castle and was one of the first I developed, it has three capture points giving five points per second, best played with a few players but can be fun with just two.

(Video to come)

Spamburger_Hill.utes this Map is a Capture and Hold, there is only one point to hold up the top of the hill and worth playing, this is the last of my capture and hold and is fun to play with two or more. Worth a look!

(Video to come)

COOP_Dog_Fight.utes My latest escapade into the world of Map making! This Map was made for Cheechy! He asked for a dog fighting Map that could also be played on your own. Well I have to say it has a great sense of urgency about it and is a cracking flying game.

M7V4dmr_B6k

I will refine the games made so far and grow them with your feeback, until then enjoy!

Last edited by ADF-Bullet on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:10 am; edited 5 times in total