Financial freedom

All messages in this forum will not be archived.
ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Financial freedom

Post by ADF-Deano »

got this email this morning....sounds like a really really good setup....think i might join up, anyone else.........you to can earn 5000 a month.

**** heads........really who signs up to this poop....besides bob.
Hello
I wish this message finds you in a great spirit.
First of all I'd like to congratulate you on this opportunity because our corporation just came about your contact and your short profile through an email listing affiliated with HotJobs and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time career in which you can getextra income of approximately AUD5000 monthly.
This work won't affect your present career and this is a very limited offer in which I would really require your immediate response. I really hope to hear from you soon, since this is  a job that can enable you to work from home.
You will also have a chance of being a part of our future and winning team in which you'll be highly respected.
Please fill out our application form, no money upfront, just your basic contact details:
http://finaxcingtx.com
We will get back to you ASAP.
Best wishes

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

ahahaha what a load of poop, "I wish this message finds you in great spirit"....

..brb.. i think im going to vomit

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

blah...blah...  Couch  couch....uurrahhhh...splah

Me to Bob....

They got to be dream'in if anyone would beleive that cra..p eh...what was that link again..5 g notes..huhmmm  kk  ok   just joke 'en...

8O  DUHH  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Bollard
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Bollard »

i signed up to see what happens I like finding out up until the moment they want my bank details then I just ignore them Have had fun in the past sending msgs and stuff to these idiots. I sometimes even give my bank account as I have nothing in it.

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Deano, Ill pay you a million a year Mate anytime*

*all the above must be taken as a joke and not to be taken seriously. I do not hold responsibility for what ever I have said, Actually if you read the above your agreeing to pay me a million a year.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

lol............i'd love to but i've got family commitments.......arh.....where do i sign

[smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]  [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

god dam.....i just saw the fine print.....caught again...... [smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif]

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

hahah yeah "we only need your basic details" ....and your account number, card number and pin number haha [smilie=halm[1].gif]...would an original of a passport help too? lol