Marine Corps Quotes

All messages in this forum will not be archived.
ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Marine Corps Quotes

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

FIGHTING

[Marine Corps Quotes

"C'mon you sons-of-B R CH, do you want to live forever!" ~ GySgt Dan Daley at the Battle of Belleau Wood WWI

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" ~ Captain Lloyd Williams, USMC at the Battle of Belleau Wood WWI

"Of the Marines on Iwo Jima, uncommon valor was a common virtue" ~ Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz Iwo Jima WWII

"We're surrounded? Good, now we can kill the bastards in any direction." ~ Colonel Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller; Korean War

"The raising of the flag on Iwo Jima, means a Marine Corps for the next 50) 500 years." ~ James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy

"Tell that to the Marines!" ~ President Franklin D. Roosevelt after the attacks on Pearl Harbor

"Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat." ~ RAdm. "Jay' R. Stark, U.S. Navy

"A ship without Marines is like a garment without buttons." ~ Admiral David D. Porter, USN

"I have just returned from visiting the Marines at the front, and there is not a finer fighting organization in the world!" ~ General Douglas MacArthur, US Army

[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/ ... sniper.gif[/img]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour