Australia Win's Friends

All messages in this forum will not be archived.
ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Australia Win's Friends

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Australia says NO - Second Time she has done this !
AMAZING You must read it !!!!

She's done it again..

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen..

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead. I wish some leaders would step up in Canada & USA .

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

It took a lot of courage for this woman to speak, what she had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least she was willing to take a stand on her and Australia 's beliefs.

The whole world needs a leader like this!

>

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law, were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Hooah
[smilie=08.gif] [smilie=31.gif] [smilie=55.gif] [smilie=55.gif] [smilie=55.gif] [smilie=59.gif] [smilie=59.gif]

dveight69
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dveight69 »

Well said [smilie=55.gif] [smilie=08.gif]

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Hoax, but should be said.

[smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif] [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif] [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ScopeVision
X-Member
X-Member

Post by ScopeVision »

i dream of the day of someone with power says this... it would turn me on!

ADF-TISM
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-TISM »

I call BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Australia is not a Christian nation. Not even 33% believe in some form of Christ but 1/3 is not a majority in my books.
Muslims are still less than 1.5%
And the fastest growing religion in AUS is Buddhism!

How about people pull their heads out of their bums and realize that this nation was built on diverse immigration. So if that now includes middle eastern cultures we will just have to accept that too.

Unless your all of Aboriginal decent your the decendent of an immigrant and don't forget it!
Smite thy shepard and thy sheep will scatter

[img:400:100]http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/tism.png[/img]