M&M'S® Election / Trust No Candy

All messages in this forum will not be archived.
ADF-MadOz
ADF Member
ADF Member

M&M'S® Election / Trust No Candy

Post by ADF-MadOz »

Hi MadOz

I hear you voted in the M&M'S® Election. I also hear those Candydates ain't so squeaky clean.
I hear a lotta things. Things you may be interested in. You'll find all the dirt on my blog.

But maybe it's not for you. Maybe you should just delete this email and forget you ever heard
anything.

Mister M.

Trust no candy.

Colourful lies

Trust no candy, that’s what I like to say.
I should know, I used to be one of them. Now I’m just a colour experiment they’d rather forget, a multicoloured freak. As for the Election Candydates, they may have pure colours, but there’s darkness beneath their shells and I’ll be exposing it all on this blog. So stay tuned…

Mister M.

PS. Trust no candy.

You can't handle the truth!

Your Candydates might talk about hugging whales and sweetening the future, but what are their real plans? I did a bit of sniffing around and got hold of their policy documents:

* Blue plans to replace our National Anthem with his own version, a duet with Kenny G.
* Miss Green is pledging millions to solar-powered solariums.
* Blueprints discovered for a ‘Crispy Security Dome’ – an orange shell to cover Australia and New Zealand.
* Red will replace the Opera House, with a statue of himself.
* Yellow’s policy folder contained nothing but an old recipe for country-style vegie soup.

Trust no candy.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] HOAAH m8 goodone. MADOZ