bored bored bored

All messages in this forum will not be archived.
ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

bored bored bored

Post by ADF-Cheech »

Im so bored!!!!! no 1 is playing AA bugga ....Image .........seeeeeeeeeee bored hahahahahahah [smilie=flicks.gif]  [smilie=flicks.gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=halm[1].gif]  [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]  [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

HOOAH

ADF-TaxMan
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-TaxMan »

H..h..hmm. Mr ADF-Cheech.  This is a  photo taken on location in Downtown Pipesville at appx 1300hrs. I draw your attention to the bullet ridden wall on your rhs, no, the the other right. As can be seen, pre-emptive nading of the zone was carried out prior to assault. After close examination it can be seen that a lack of support , scientifically known as 'boredom', led to the downfall of mr ADF-Taxman. His parents have noted that he proudly served his  country.
    In closing I put it to you that anyone who would sit here and type this superfluous **** is also incredibly bored. Oh and of course those who sat here and read this. [smilie=61.gif]  [smilie=61.gif]

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

lol lol now  im not bored i have somthing to read HOOAH [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]