All messages in this forum will not be archived.
ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Make:
Ford F150

Engine:
Ford 358 cubic inch

Horsepower:
Approximately 650 Horsepower at the Rear Wheel

.Can i have one.
Induction:
Normally Aspirated with 390 cfm Carburetor

Bore:
Approximately 4.185 inches

Stroke:
3.250 Inches

Compression Ratio:
12.0:1

Fuel:
Sunoco Racing Gasoline

Chassis:
Steel Tube Frame with Safety Roll Cage

Spoiler:
7 Inches, 55 degree angle

Front Suspension:
Unequal Length A-Arm

Rear Suspension:
Trailing Arms with Panhard Rod

Shock Absorbers
Hydraulic, Single Adjustable

Wheels:
NASCAR Steel 15 Inches X 9.5 Inches

Tires:
Goodyear Wrangler

Wheelbase:
112 inches

Treadwidth:
60 ¼ inch

Height:
59 inches

Overall Length:
16 feet 6 inches

Weight (without driver)
3400 pounds minimum

Weight Distribution:
1800 left; 1600 right (minimums)
Last edited by ADF-Medic on Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-Bollard
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Bollard »

sweet i hope he goes well and I would love that ute [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

geez you write a lot.... my eyes are like ">.<" [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
sorry BoB he has been there for a while. [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

haha now if anyone needs some tips on how to spam just ask medic [smilie=laugh[2].gif] just kiddin m8 top stuff

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

[smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
Is that what you call this. dont read the Metallica one then. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

hahah nah dude to l8 [smilie=laugh[2].gif] and i liked it :P [smilie=halm[1].gif] but nah this is still awsum [smilie=halm[1].gif]

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Latetest on Ambrose

AMBROSE BATTLES HARD AT MEMPHIS

Team Australia driver Marcos Ambrose continued his learning experience in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in the O’Reilly 200 at Memphis, Tennessee today.

The two-time Australian V8 Supercar Champion started today’s 200-lap race around the 0.75 mile oval from the outside of the seventh row aboard his Team Australia/Aussie Vineyards Ford F-150.

During the first 30 laps Ambrose battled with experienced NASCAR driver Johnny Benson and series points leader Todd Bodine while running just inside the top 20.

The Australian was forced high on the lap 74 restart following the third caution period of the race which dropped him down the order by four positions as he attempted to get back in line.

Six laps later Ambrose was in the wars again when Benson endured a left rear puncture and spun in turn two. Ambrose was unable to avoid contact and the pair made nose to nose contact and he suffered minor damage to the right front of his Team Australia/Aussie Vineyards Ford F-150. The damage forced Ambrose to make an unscheduled pit stop for repairs during the caution period and as a consequence dropped to 30th position.

During this unscheduled pit stop the Team Australia/Aussie Vineyards Ford F-150 was fitted with an old set of tyres with the hope of another caution period appearing in the coming laps, saving a new set for later in the race.

Unfortunately for Ambrose the race went over 100 laps without another caution period and he was forced to battle an ill handling truck due to the front end damage fitted with tyres that were unable to provide anything near optimum grip. He was then forced to pit under green flag conditions which dropped him a further two laps down on the race leader.

Following nine lead changes during the race among six drivers three-time series champion Jack Sprague passed Erik Darnell with eight laps to go to claim the victory. Matt Crafton finished third. Ambrose crossed the line 34th.

After nine races in nine weekends the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series now takes a two week break before firing up at O’Reilly Raceway Park at Indianapolis on August 4.

WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY…

MARCOS AMBROSE - #20 TEAM AUSTRALIA/AUSSIE VINEYARDS FORD F-150
“Once again qualifying was reasonably strong on a short track and I started the race in the top half of the field but it was a tough day behind the wheel other than that,” said Ambrose.

“I was settling into a good race pace during the early running before (Johnny) Benson spun in front of me and I was left nowhere to go. It was a weird spin as he didn’t slide up or down the racetrack and I clipped him, it was enough to damage the front end.

“We fitted a set of old tyres in the hope of another caution period, as there had already been four in the first 60 laps, but it wasn’t to be. I ended up doing over 100 laps on a set of tyres in a truck that was pushed up at the front and not handling too well.

“I was then forced to pit under green which cost us another couple of laps on such a short track.

“The good news to come out of the day was the fact that we know we were fairly competitive on a short track and we didn’t tear up. We had some good momentum coming into this weekend, now we have to put this one to the back of our minds and focus on a good result at the next round in Indianapolis.”

CRAIG GORE – TEAM AUSTRALIA
“Obviously it was a pretty tough day at the office for Marcos. It was great to see him qualify in the top half of the field again on one of these shorter ovals which he’s obviously taking a little bit more time to get used to, more than the higher speed tracks,” said Gore.

“He’s had some impressive results lately. Marcos will probably enjoy having a couple of weeks off before heading to the next round in Indianapolis, where he’ll have a bit of local support from the Indianapolis based Team Australia guys.”

MARCOS AMBROSE FAST FACTS
– Born in Launceston, Tasmania
– Ambrose won two consecutive V8 Supercar Series Championships in Australia in 2003 and 2004 for Ford
– Is driving the No. 20 Team Australia/Aussie Vineyards Ford F-150 for Wood Brothers/JTG Racing in 2006
– Became the first Australian to lead laps in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
– Is the first non-American driver to finish in the top five of a truck series event since Canadian Ron Fellows won on the Watkins Glen road course on June 26, 1999
– Ambrose won his first Budweiser Pole in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at Kentucky Speedway on July 8
– Is the first Raybestos Rookie of the Year candidate to win pole since November 2004 when David Reutimann captured the No. 1 starting position at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
– Ambrose is the first foreign-born driver to win a series pole since June 26, 1999 when Ron Fellows of Canada qualified first at Watkins Glen International.
– Won the first pole for the Wood Brothers/JTG Racing team and the first pole for crew chief Gary Cogswell.
– Ambrose has qualified in the top 10 for five of his 11 NASCAR starts to date
– History was made on lap 13 in Kentucky when Ambrose and Mexico’s Michel Jourdain Jr. became the first non-Americans to run one-two in a NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race

2006 CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS – After Round 14
– Marcos Ambrose did not compete in the first three rounds of the championship.

1: Todd Bodine 2161, 2: David Reutimann 2044, 3: Johnny Benson 1998, 4: Rick Crawford 1930, 5: Ted Musgrave 1913, 6: Ron Hornaday 1905, 7: Jack Sprague 1898, 8: David Starr 1872, 9: Terry Cook 1864, 10: Dennis Setzer 1835 30: Marcos Ambrose 982.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

to much to read &nbsp;sorry
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

MitcH
X-Member
X-Member

Post by MitcH »

hahaha yeah i agree i read the 1st few but that last one....i just couldnt b bothered :D [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

OFFL!NE
X-Member
X-Member

Post by OFFL!NE »

i only looked at the car info............. and you engine would be CENSORED after running it on the fuel thats why biuld a new one every race ..............

nice engine tho