Dial-up

All messages in this forum will not be archived.
ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Dial-up

Post by ADF-Deano »

i'm on dial-up till tuesday because telstra are a pack of C*** sucking w***ers........they went out to do a speed change to 1500Kbps :) and stuffed something now i am back to 52Kbps  [smilie=furax[1].gif] .............and they can't fix it untill tuesday.......so i've given up AA till then......stupid dam telstra and there c**** sucking noobified noobs that noob themselves on a stupid dam noobified regular noobish basis.......

[smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

All i can Say is LOL!

ADF-Shaggs
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shaggs »

That sucks man, I'm getting my 512 changed to 1500 next week, they better not do that to me  [smilie=azcrying[1].gif]

ADF-Cable
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-Cable »

...Must be their from their INDIAN based tech support!

Bummer bro, but funny! :)
[marq=left] [font=Comic Sans MS] ADF Rocks!!! [/marq][/font]

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

it seems my port in the exchange is a Shi* nec card.....they are supposedly known to be crap......so it can not handle the speed change.......rather than wait for the card to be replaced for one that can handle the speed (which cant be done till tuesday) i rang up and said ok change it back to 512kbps and worry about the speed change on tuesday when they fix the card....at least i'll have adsl still.......so aapt contacted telstra thinking that was a good idea....but telstra said yer thats fine just submit another request and we'll book a time....the next appointment for that is thursday......!@#$% !@#$% !@#$% v!@#$%

[smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]

I'm ready to burn !@#$% telstra's headquarters to the ground

[smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]  [smilie=furax[1].gif]

so i rang telstra ditrectly and asked there tech support what the policy was on repair if they had stuffed it in the first place....they said sorry but there are other people in line also....i said....what did ya F**** there ADSL to ya F*** head....hen hung up.......oh well i feel better anyway......

ADF-Bollard
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Bollard »

never swear at them as soon as u swear they hang up. I am lucky no a girl who works in the broadband area as a suspervisor she helps me out. At the moment telstra is having probs with all there cable network 3g is going rong but would they tell us no. She reported a over charging of 10000 custmores she found they said because most were under $10 they would do nothing about it unless people actualy asked who would notice a few dollars not me. even if the over priced us buy 5 cents imagine how much they make with the millons of custmores they have. Yes i hate telstra 2

Doom
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Doom »

LAUGHS CENSORED ASS OFF hah deano u should play aa !!!!!hahahahaa

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

That SUCKS Dean'o Optus Cable all the way HOOAH [smilie=flicks.gif]
[smilie=animjoint.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]  [smilie=animjoint.sml[1].gif]  [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif]

ADF-Shaggs
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shaggs »

I'm with exetel mate, definately the way to go.