shark fishing and surfing all at the same time?

All YouTube videos in here please.
Beer
X-Member
X-Member

shark fishing and surfing all at the same time?

Post by Beer »

[youtube]VJnxYsZNzwM&feature=rec-fresh+div-f-6-HM[/youtube]

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

CRAZY!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

[smilie=jpshakehead.sml[1].gif] No way Man...Not this camper... [smilie=Bolt.sml[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-justice
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-justice »

Lols.. good effort, still lame B grade prank...

Caught a few sharks once upon a time... dont eat em over four feet long... Mercury level is allegedly too high for human consumption.. they all taste nice tho.

Fish fingers= flake OR shark... didnt that break my poor little heart as a kid..

About 30 of us witnessed a HUGE shark chasing bait fish in Bioluminescent Dinoflagellates filled water late one night.. to see something well over the size of anything I had personally witnessed in many years of commercial fishing (4+meters) casually playing under the lights of the longest single laned car/rail bridge in Australia chasing the larger fish feeding on the surface baitfish in around 20m of water full of glowing iridescent dots that grew exceptionally brighter when effected by the Sharks movements was a sight I could never forget.. Very Jaws!

It was astounding, not once did we even see a fin. This creature stayed deep enough to stay invisible except for its undeniable Shark shadow that gracefully swam in the fashion of an extremely large fearless Shark. When I was working for Seaworld spotting Whales and Sharks in the mid 90's I saw large 5-6+m Whale Sharks far from the coast and other large 3-4m Tiger Sharks riding waves in to attack the beached pilot whale carcasses and also a Crocodile of around 5m long that was in open water many miles from the coast, something I had not witnessed before.

Over the years we had caught 2m long Groper, Large 3-4m sharks and generally chased the 1-1.5m long 5+kg Queenfish, Barramundi, Golden Trevally, Spanish and Doggie Mackeral on 1-10kg line for fun when we would carelessly climb under the bridge and fish unsecured from the 600mm overhangs surrounding the bridges supporting pylons. We often stayed their from Dusk to after Dawn fishing for Jewfish that could reach over 6 foot long and weigh 40+kg.

After seeing this Shark I often considered my chances of suriving if I fell in as it was over 500m to either bank in Crocodile and Shark infested waters with no other way back onto the bridge...

Not one of us alcaholic bums sitting in the parking bay on the middle of the bridge had a Camera....

Haha Capt. fooled again!

Beer
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Beer »

hay justice good to hear from ya!! (this is bauto) do you still play aa2? we will start playing aa2 adf-adf scrims on tuesdays again soon!