Marshalling aircraft

All YouTube videos in here please.
ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Marshalling aircraft

Post by ADF-Dizz »

There must be some connection between aviation and dancing, and this proves its not just the pilots having all the fun!!!

shot by front line soldiers for a brilliant cause!!!

enjoy [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=clx0jTPnULw

AS Medic would say "What are these blokes on ???? I want some" purely for observation and analysis only of course,,,, eh medic

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Post by ADF-Sniper »

LOL Dizz... Put your clothes back on. [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-Shaggs
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shaggs »

Those are quite funny.

But doing it in real life is really funny. I work at the Naval air station in Nowra. It was the last land on of the day and I knew the pilots, so being the supervisor of the watch I thought I'd give my boys abit of a laugh. As I don't normally marshall anymore the boys knew I was up to something. It was about 11PM I only had on my under pants, ear muffs, eye protection and safety boots haha. But I also had the reflective tape on my chest with the words call me on it. Haha, ah got a carton from both of the pilots for that and a few harsh words from the warrant officer. Absolute gold! When I marshalled on the back of HMAS Kanimbla it was a different story, they have camera's pointed towards the deck. But then again I did some fun stuff on the back of that aswell, when the girl I was seeing was on watch in the Control room. Haha. Great memories.