How to download VIdeos from Youtube.

All YouTube videos in here please.
CrazyK
X-Member
X-Member

How to download VIdeos from Youtube.

Post by CrazyK »

There is a way to download videos from you tube just using an add-on for IE7 and then rip the audio from flv fille ( you tube video file ) and turn it into an mp3 file - but i don't think is legal so i wont post it if anyone wants too know just pm me or come talk to me on TS.

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Who uses IE7 ??????????

Fox
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fox »

meh i already have a free program to rip the video and convert it to any video format anyway :)

ADF-Yodak
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Yodak »

ADF-Dizz wrote:Who uses IE7 ??????????
All the people who still get suckered in to running Deano and Sniper's TS2 gags.

Sniper probably runs it as well, considering it's an MS program :P

CrazyK
X-Member
X-Member

Post by CrazyK »

ADF-Fox wrote:meh i already have a free program to rip the video and convert it to any video format anyway :)
Yeah this one rips it to AVI - i still run Internet explorer 7, why whats wrong with it? lol

ADF-Snake
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Snake »

ADF-CrazyK wrote:
ADF-Fox wrote:meh i already have a free program to rip the video and convert it to any video format anyway :)
Yeah this one rips it to AVI - i still run Internet explorer 7, why whats wrong with it? lol
Practically Everything...

Slow, you have to open like 10 or more windows to look at different web pages, It's alot more prone to virus & spyware..

Need i continue?

CrazyK
X-Member
X-Member

Post by CrazyK »

Ah yeah - i use an add on called IE7PRO - its free and its similar to Mozilla Firefox it can use grease monkey and it has the spell check script etc..it also has a setting where if you hold the right mouse button and move it in a certain way it does things e.g move it backwards it goes back a page move it forwards it go forwards, up and down refreshes - not that big of a deal but usefu ...but i do also use Firefox as well just these scripts will not work with the version of Firefox that i have.