To All ADF members

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

To All ADF members

Post by ADF-Aztec »

Well how can i start this....you all should know about the war with me and -L]B[C- and im looking for a new place to stay. im leaving games and ts for a while to find myself again im sorry to all of you that i have affend i truly am its takin till this very second to know what i have been doing to all of you so i need time out to find peace again ive been quite rude to all of you and now i apologize im so sorry guys i really am.

Im sorry Sniper - ive broken your rules a few times so im taking this time to find a way to calm my anger and not say what im thinking - but i truly thank you for all the fun you have provided me on your Server it was great ive been honored to play on your server and meet your champions, you are a great leader of a clan of legends.

Im also Sorry to Medic - Well im not quite sure why you dislike me im hoping this time off will as i said bring me to peace it can give me the chance to start out a new relationship with you im sorry mate.

Im also Extremly sorry to the ADF team - i apologize for all the rudeness and abusive, Immature behavour you guys have had to put up with, you shouldnt be tollerating this kind of stuff especially if its from me im not even a part of your team im sorry guys.

Well what im doing now

im leaving my home to live with my Aunt in Newcastle shes the only one that i think can help me and my anger which reminds me its almost new years i really do wish for new years i can start a new life with you guys,
Forget the past and start again well its actually up to you guys.

(kinda like if you guys have just met me for the first time kinda thing)

I just have a problem that i really really need to sort out
well i have one thing to ask of all of you
would you please give me one last chance to redeem myself and come out next year as a friend of ADF

not what i am now.

Im so sorry guys  [smilie=azcrying[1].gif]

Hope to see you guys someday as the new me

Fairwell guys
Matt...............................................................

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Well, M8... thats the first step....and I know one thing...i'll meet you half way...

If i know the people from ADF-TEAM as i think i do, We will all do the same...so i hope everything works out for you...

take Care and walk soft...CU LAter   :]']
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

that took guts matt and more maturity than i've ever seen from you (or most of ADF for that matter :S) come see us when you find your peace and good luck with what ever you find.
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

It takes a real man to admit when he's done wrong. Matt, I've never had a problem with you and I wish you luck in your quest. Your damned str8 about us waiting. Anyone who fesses up like that sure does deserve a second chance.

Sorry you had to move to Newcastle but I guess you have to start somewhere ;) (J/k)

All the best to you mate and looking forward to your return.

NobbiesNuts (And his Dog!)

ADF-MOSES
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MOSES »

Matt All the best in your journey in finding peace and serenity within yourself,

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

Never had any problems with you m8, hope all goes well with your soughting stuff out hope to see you back [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

ADF-Matfei
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Matfei »

Dw man, I just been through 7 months of depression this year and believe me, i screwed up alot of good friendships.

Hope everything turns out all good for ya m8

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Goodluck Matt finding yourself you never affended me personaly just my TEAM MATES
And thats what being part of a team  is about backing up your team mates.
[smilie=flicks.gif]