Earthly things to think on

Chat about anything.............
ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Earthly things to think on

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Well; Daily, the human race grows by about 214,000 people. 8O

Not to worry Bush is correcting that , by killing as many as possible'...

Well; Men sweat approximately 40% more than women...

Thas because we do more work... :roll: :wink:

Well; Another word for hiccuping is "Singultus"

hummm. yeah rite... :? :?:

Well; A person uses approximately 57 sheets of toilet paper each day.

nah..dont believe it, i just use the kids face cloth, the one thats pissed me off that day, that is... :mrgreen: :twisted:
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

Woodsy
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Woodsy »

Wierd/Extreme Laws

In Lehigh, Nebraska it's against the law to sell donut holes.

In Idaho a citizen is forbidden by law to give another citizen a box of candy that weighs more than 50 pounds.

Every citizen of Kentucky is required by law to take a bath at least once a year.

In the state of Queensland, Australia, it is still constitutional law that all pubs (hotel/bar) must have a railing outside for patrons to tie up their horse.

In New York State, it is still illegal to shoot a rabbit from a moving trolley car.

In some smaller towns in the state of Arizona, it is illegal to wear suspenders.

In San Salvador, drunk drivers can be punished by death before a firing squad.

In Kentucky, it is illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket.

In parts of Alaska, it's illegal to feed alcohol to a moose.

i Hope That I HAve Helped You In Someway By Showing These Laws.... 8) :lol:

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

ok i get this;;;;In the state of Queensland, Australia, it is still constitutional law that all pubs (hotel/bar) must have a railing outside for patrons to tie up their horse.

Well, i can understand that as we have had 23 horses on our property at the same time, we owned 5 of those, but when we ride up to the store , we get a few looks,, i tell you.. :wink:

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

Hmm! :idea: Very interesting what you both have to say, but isnt also in Queensland constitutional law to say 'Hey' after every word or was that just while I lived there. :lol: :?

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Re: Earthly things to think on

Post by ADF-DaNi »

ADF-CaptCC wrote:Well; Daily, the human race grows by about 214,000 people. 8O

Not to worry Bush is correcting that , by killing as many as possible'...
ok not that i care much about Bush and all but ... i really dont think everyone should bash bush like that ... i mean ... those people who are fighting for America went into the Army for a reason right? not just to sit back on their asses all day and do poop. If they didnt want to go over there in the first place then they shouldnt have joined the Army. They all know they'll have to go over seas one day to fight....

This is why i say Americans are a bunch of retarded wussies. [/quote]
[align=center]I play games in my undies[/align]
[img:390:110]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5043 ... etggd1.jpg[/img]

Woodsy
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Woodsy »

you tell em dani

ADF-Stecom
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Stecom »

said by the american pom yeah if they join expect action deffinatly if u have a power hungry leader um i mean a militarily active leader yeah that sounds better but yes they joined knowing that a war could come

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Well; i see i hit a bone there,
being a member of the USMC, from 1972 to 1980, I have been in action on many of front and which i really never wanted to be there, though i went and yes , i lived , many died. Of those out of my group in boot camp, in PI . I only know of 3 other people which are alived to now.
I am and will be for peace first and formost always, "talk not kill", but when ALL, Other means have been exhausted; i will inforce the code of when, the commander and chief orders go through, np. I can only hope it will be to help, the main body of the population in the area we are sent, i think Pres. Ford was a great man, and he was never given the time to show himself to the rest of the world and for those of us whom knew him, saw him as a outstanding person.
My family arrived in the United States in 1733. so, i have a point of reference. My family members have fought in every war, i can document and some that were off the records. One , John Williams died at missionary ridge for the south, i would have hoped he would have fought for the freedom of people and not to inslave them, thats my cross. I will be there if ever needed to fight or die for those less able to protect thenself against oppression. At the same time of doing a action, we should help feed, cloth, school, the same peoples we are trying to free. To gain support from the peoples in the area of the action, those you may not be friends with, you have to make life for them better!! not worse. This is done buy, upgrading their surroundings and structures, inferstructure, not braking them down. They would react, as even i would if it was happening in my home, you will get reaction, as there has been in this new "fight for freedom".
The only true winner(s) are those that make money from the action of war. No one else, i have ever talked to, thats been in war, wants anyone to go through one. So, in short i have a place in my heart for the States and there are alot of good people there. Hek, even i played football in the rose bowl
8)

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

I was in the Australian Army for thirteen years, never seen war, went to countries where people killed each other over religon and money have been covered in other peoples blood saved and lost the lives of people we worked on. I joined the army on the pretext that I might have to fight for my country but I wasnt concerned because my grandfather had done it (WW2)my mate did it (Vietnam) so I didnt see as a issue just an adventure. I'm not saying war is great and president bush is right, in fact I dont think australia should be in iraq or afghanistan but I know as a soldier you dont question where you are sent or why, you just go. I have two sons who I would encourage to join as it is a good thing it teachers you to be both a team player and individual and to respect life. When I joined most of the senoir ranks had been to war and they said what CaptCC said,"no one should have to go through it" :!:

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

Then you see where I'm coming from ... the Stats were getting attacked by terrorist and keeped sending out threats... Bush did what he could only do in that situation. There is no way you can talk them out of attacking the stats again. So he had to take action before something else really bad happened ... what did you want him to do? sit there and watch the people of America die from Terrorist attacks? It's better to send those who committed their life to protect America than to let other countries attack and kill all of America.

These people in America who get all upset about sending out family who are in the Military should be ashamed of their self. Instead they should be proud of how much bravory they have to fight for their country.

~Supporting the American troops!~

Woodsy
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Woodsy »

But America wouldnt have that problem if they kept there noses out of other peoples buisness, terrorist didnt just decide lets attack a random country. its because of previouse wars which could have been prevented if Bush minded his own buisness. And now Australia is paying for bush's acts of war too, because now where getting all these threats...

Anywho Peace out yall, i got nothing against Americans, and they've certainly helped Australia/Allies (in WWII) in war situation, but i wish they would stop advertising there horrible adds in Australia

Bob_Barnicle
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Bob_Barnicle »

I think this subject is getting out of hand :?

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

To Capt
Do you thing that talking had failed in iraq when the us went to war? I'm not trying to start an argument or any thing just want to know your opinion.

To Woodsy
If america hadn't stuck its nose in during world war II you and i would be speaking japanese right now because it was america that prevented the japanese invasion of australia. And how is australia paying for the war in iraq? we have on casualty. he shot himself in the head with his own gun!!! it could happen while he was in his baracs FFS. incase your refering to the money I personaly think its worth it. the red cross keeps harping on that 100,000 civilians have been killed since the start of the war (those figures were acurat when the war was 2 months old they may have changed) yet in 1989 or so sadam ordered the gassing of millions of his own ppl!!! the UN estimated that 10,000,000 ppl have been killed or or been made to disapered by sadam or on his orders!!! i think 100,000 that is 1% of sadams total!!!
Live long and procreate

Image[img]http://www.gametracker.com/player_info/202.

Woodsy
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Woodsy »

Im pritty sure i said they certainly helped in WWII, and if Sadam was killing his own people it does not give america the rite to interfere. Its there country and last time i checked america wasnt allies with them, so let the middle east sort it out... :roll:....All's Bush is trying to do is to build up a name for himself so that people fear the US.

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

actualy your right woodsy. but its not the us that has taken upon its self to interfere its the UN. the un charter is specificly worded to compell member nations to prevent such atrocitys from taking place any where in the world not just within their own borders. look at the masacre in yougoslavia. the un jumped all over that but all of a sudden somthing 1000's of times worse happens in the middle east and the UN doesnt want a bar of it!! the US is the only country with the balls enough to say "WE WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN" while the rest of the world says why whats happening. the only reason China, Rusia, and France voted no to the war in iraq is beause they know that if the US goes in there they will supply the weapons to the new iraqi military. all 3 of them sell weapons to middle eastern countrys at 5 or 6 times what it costs them to make them in the first place. That is the reason they voted no.
Live long and procreate

Woodsy
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Woodsy »

Ah good point. lol this turned into a pritty seriouse convo considering it started of with just interesting facts lol
:?

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

Well don't you think everyone should have a good life without worrying about if they're going to still be alive the next day or will they be dead? Everyone desirves freedom. Bush is doing what is right by going in there and taking care of something the people of Middle east fear to do. It's sorta like sitting back and letting your family die right infront of your face. (This tells me that you're a big wussie, Woodsy) But you still have no reason to blam everything on Bush. How about the war in Kuwait "Gulf War"? Did you even think about that or did you forget ... maybe you should do your research before you start giving out the wrong info and all.

"The environment always seems to be the victim of war, and the scenario was no different in the case of the Persian Gulf Crisis from 1990 to early 1991. The ecological and economic impact of the Gulf War began on August 2, 1990 when Iraq invaded Kuwait and the full impact probably will not be realized in the near future. What can be determined, is that Kuwait suffered severe losses not only to its oil industry, but also to its ecological system. The scale of damage was enormous, ranging from destruction cased by oil fires and oil spills, to economic decline for the Kuwaiti oil industry. This paper assesses the environmental and economic consequences of the Gulf War on Kuwait."

http://www.american.edu/projects/mandal ... kuwait.htm

Woodsy
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Woodsy »

Its hardly like sitting back watching your family die, since when has an American leader been related to an middled eastern. anyway its not his country, there are not Australians in China trying to tell them how to live there lives, and if they disagree kill them.

If anything its like having a complete stranger come in to your house kill your family and say, you should have lived my way.... SO NER 8)

ADF-Stecom
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Stecom »

born army lived army all my life america is an asset to australia i dont like to admit it to much but without the help we would not be really even speak english like baby said and with the say on iraq it was 10,000,000 people within 10 years and honestly if ur old man (dont take any of this the wrong way) started killing off your family for disagreeing with his way of rule and another of the family cryed out to the police for help and they stepped in and stopped the massacer would u see them as a saviour or a pain in the rectum there are parts of the family that supported the old man and are fighting the police but the majority of the family are happy the old man is gone but are in trouble as he was all that was holding the house hold together but give it time and the house will repair

thats the way i see it the americans are helping and as the saying goes it will get worse before it gets better

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

The Iraqies have been attacking the U.S. since the 1970's. Why? cause radical Muslims think Christains and Jews are infadels and should be wiped off the face of the earth. It's not cause we bud in their buisness. While Bill Clintion was president, they attacked the World trade center. They have attacked the U.S. more than once. And none of the other Presidents did anything about it.

Those who have tryed to stop Saddam have died. They're too scared to fight back.
Last edited by ADF-DaNi on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

well put steve
Live long and procreate

ADF-Stecom
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Stecom »

yes dani u are correct on that and well done of the knowledge of your country. and thank u tone not many people see it from the iraqi's side as what the media often tells u in inaccurate information thats why i go straight to the army for info they wont sugur coat it ok well i know i will probly get bagged out for this but muslims are just like us human with beliefs some of them are radicals that take the kararn differently but then every religion have there radicalist groups. for the record i am not muslim i just see things with an open mind

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

I don't trust the media ... I do my own research. More than half of what the media report is nothing but lies. And I get most of it from my real dad. We write to each other as often as we can. He's in the Air Force. We always have political arguments.

ADF-MadOz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MadOz »

While Bill Clintion was president, they attacked the World trade center

But did you know that bill clintion signed paper's so that the cia or what ever there called could go after bin larden,and he singed paper's for that resone more then once,and everytime they tryed to get him they failed,and i wonted be surprised if bush senior done the same....

ADF-Baby
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Baby »

ADF-DaNi wrote:I don't trust the media ... I do my own research. More than half of what the media report is nothing but lies. And I get most of it from my real dad. We write to each other as often as we can. He's in the Air Force. We always have political arguments.
the problem is that no matter where you look you will never find the un-biased, un-tinted truth unless you actualy live it.
Live long and procreate

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

I gotta say I am impressed capt, a throw away comment about the American president and we end up with some serious discussion on world affairs..who woulda thought we cared so much.

I too am ex military (RAAF 1985 - 1998), like a few others here.
I would like to say, I agree, we should be supporting the troops (wherever they are from) currently in country (Iraq or Afghanistan). If you don't think we should be there (Iraq, Afghanistan is a different story), talk to your local federal politician..and let them know...they sent them there and when they come back is up to them also.

Look at the latest extension to the Australian Army deployment...they were sent to support the Japanese Engineers, now they are leaving...are our troops coming home because their task is finished...OOOHHH NO they are being sent 80k's down the road to do whatever, that tasking is still being worked out...being put in harms way is certainly on the cards.

Back in the seventies and early 80's saddam was an American ally...he was fighting iran so the americans gave him funds and weapons, now he is public enemy number one...go figure. I am not saying he is a saint, far from it. Just a bit of trivia.

On another note, the americans could have had bin laden back in the mid 90's when he was set up in africa...the country (Sudan I think) where he was at the time, was happy to give him up with no questions asked. But, for some reason ( I will have to get back to you with that) he was allowed to leave and then set up shop in Afghanistan. The rest as they say is history.

That's all from me for now...democracy in action, ya gotta love it, free speech.

I may no agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death to protect your right to say it.

ADF-Stecom
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Stecom »

hooah in both ways bungy said like a true soldier for the country they say respect is earnt and mate u got it. ok cya around guys umm wounder if this debat is over

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

...HOOAH... to all that have served.....
you all [smilie=halm[1].gif]

oh .-=(ADF-TEAM)=-. [smilie=halm[1].gif] s to [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

I'm proud to see we are able to talk to our members with respect, and even though we may not see eye to eye , we are all egalitarian to our members. Good on you all [smilie=halm[1].gif]
yes, i wil always back the man on the field, the soldier, You know we gave weapons and monies to AKA 'Uncle Ho'. Birth name Nguyen Sinh Cung, also called Nguyen Tat Thanh, Nguyen Ai Quoc, and Ly Thuy. Ho Chi Minh translates to 'He Who Enlightens'.
To fight the japs in WWII and said we would help his people to set up a government after WWII, we didn't because of france, we lied to him and those people that help us all win the war and he liked the United States before this happened. we gave monies and weapons to BIN LADEN, to fight the ussr, and this i know again as fact. we let him go, and free more than once. Why because the corp. are making lots of money. again. we have Saddam Hussein, President of Iraq for the past two decades, has the dubious distinction of being the world's best known and most hated Arab leader, and After the overthrow of the monarchy in 1958, Saddam connived in a plot to kill the prime minister, Abdel-Karim Qassem. But the conspiracy was discovered, and Saddam fled the country.
Last edited by ADF-CaptCC on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

He did this because he was a hit man for the Bath party, as was said , bill clinton signed the bill which allowed hits on people which were deemed a top priority. for what ever reasons? Is that not what he tried to do?
The Bush family have had connections with the Bin laden family for years, when baby Bush was still in texas, in oil and gas, another fact i know, it was bin Laden that bailed him out of his failing company. As i worked oil and gas years ago for a firm in Texas, Western Geo. out of Houston. And please remember that Dady Bush, after he Served in WWII, On his 18th birthday, six months after Pearl Harbor, George enlisted in the Navy and became a bomber pilot. He flew 58 combat missions in the Pacific, earning four medals including the Distinguished Flying Cross. By all accounts, Bush was a good pilot who served his country admirably. After a couple of terms as a Congressman from Texas, Bush was appointed Ambassador to the United Nations, Oddly enough, as RNC chairman Bush had an (unofficial) office inside the White House. So anyway, Bush was the guy who ultimately had to ask Nixon to resign, which he was too chicken to do face-to-face. So he wrote a memo:After spending a year sitting on his ass in China, Bush was tapped to head the Central Intelligence Agency in January 1976. He shuffled papers as Director of Central Intelligence for a year until Ford lost to Georgia governor Jimmy Carter. Consequently, Bush had four years of downtime. That On February 6, 1911, Ronald Wilson Reagan was born to Nelle and John Reagan in Tampico, Illinois, He was a FBI Agent. A renewal of national self-confidence by 1984 helped Reagan and Bush win a second term with an unprecedented number of electoral votes. Their victory turned away Democratic challengers Walter F. Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro. We all know that Nixon was in the CIA too, Kennedy was In the Navy, PTBoat 109; So. Clinton was as , Carter, somewhat different, non ex government operative. You should take the time to look at the Fog of War, http://www.sonyclassics.com/fogofwar/indexFlash.html
Information is power, If you can find the 1989 Ltd edition of penthouse and Playboy, read the story, of the MIA 's, the Governments and medias , As Deni Said; lie to us all. You'll find that sometimes they are one of the same.
Not quite like X files, " trust no one " But i have lots of information, the my family and friends say i should write in a book, but hay , you'd mostlikely see my death notice than my book.
There is nothing simple about Robert McNamara and nothing simplistic , about truths... sad to say .. if you want i can tell more..if not we all , have lots to look into , if you want...
Last edited by ADF-CaptCC on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

Well Capt, you've done well - needed 2 posts to get it all in, and I see you cut it short so you wouldn't have to get the third one happening.

Thanks for the history lesson...there isn't much there that I didn't already know except about Baby Bush and Bin Laden...But I am not the Oracle of all information...just someone who like to read a lot and watch documentaries on the history channel. [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

But I think we are along way from the post that started it all, which to me at first glance was a bunch of funnies and trivia....much like there are more bacteria in your mouth at the moment than all the humans that have ever lived....keep in mind some of us have bigger mouths than others, so imagine how many they have [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

Keep the history lessons coming Capt, I personally am enjoying them. [smilie=flicks.gif] [smilie=halm[1].gif]

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Thanks M8, just thought you would like a copy of the letter sent from, Bush to then Pres.Nixon;
Dear Mr. President,

It is my considered judgment that you should now resign. I expect in your lonely embattled position this would seem to you as an act of disloyalty from one you have supported and helped in so many ways. My own view is that I would now ill serve a President whose massive accomplishments I will always respect and whose family I love, if I did not now give you my judgment. Until this moment resignation has been no answer at all, but given the impact of the latest development, and it will be a lasting one, I now firmly feel resignation is best for the country, best for this President. I believe this view is held by most Republican leaders across the country. This letter is much more difficult because of the gratitude I will always have for you. If you do leave office history will properly record your achievements with a lasting respect.

Well; i haven't been to history class for a long time so, well, i cannt say one way or the other you tell me..???

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

And good old Pres. Ford ; well;
First things first: Gerald Rudolph Ford was probably the greatest natural athlete who ever assumed the Presidency. Yes, he tripped on the Air Force One staircase in Salzburg, Austria. Everyone knows he tumbled down the stairs in full view of press and local dignitaries. What most people forget is that Ford managed to land on his feet and shake the hands of the reception committee without missing a beat. Try doing that when you're 64 years old.
[smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif] [smilie=halm[1].gif]
Its a shame about east timor but...

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

that was pres. Bush sr. ,,, not jr , people, just to clear that second last post up.. cheers...
Sorry , i should be smacked.... WHIP ... oh yeah like that... WHIP

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

.Nice work capt [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

THANKS Medic... [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

I Tell You..... [smilie=flicks.gif] Not to worry people...Just be happy your not any of my kids ,,, cause they tell me ..i do this to them all the time... [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]

Wordss..wordss...they way ...lots of wordss.. [smilie=sleep_[1].gif] TIRED [smilie=sleep_[1].gif] TIRED [smilie=Yahoo_06[1].gif]