G'Day lads from AEF Schultza - War Thunder

Chat about anything.............
Schultza
I said my first word today!!!

G'Day lads from AEF Schultza - War Thunder

Post by Schultza »

Hi Lads had a quick chat to Cheech tonight to see if anyone is keen to join in for some War Thunder either scrims or if you can't get enough for a scrim we will welcome those that want a structured game that we play as a squadron on Sunday nights.

AEF is another Aussie/Kiwi clan founded around 2002 playing BF1942. Main games played now are the ARMA series Battlefield and War Thunder..some play other stuff here n there.

Here is a EG of one of our Sunday games played in realistic with all icons off (so you need to ID your target prior to sending it down in flames. We usually fly the battles with rank 3 and below but also have rank 5 and below nights depending on the battle and who arranged it for the week. This one we would have our 452 Sqn flying and the 4th Cav as the tankers we have invited and played from time to time with the RAAF, TOG and another mob that escapes me for now. I believe our biggest night to date is around 30 odd flying. We play 1 round as allied and 1 round as axis per event with 3 spawns in different planes per person (with no icons these games still last over 1 hour usually)

If your interested you can PM me here or visit our TS ts.aef-hq.com.au:9989

Note we are not trying to recruit from your team just wanting to get as many Aussie/Kiwi keen for a fly / tank in a fun event.

We kick the game off at 8.30pm Sunday AEST prompt and all members are expected to have their planes/tanks in their slots prior to gametime. We split the TS into Axis and Allied

Custom Battle 2nd November - 2030 AE Summer Time - The Battle of Uman

The Battle of Uman (15 July – 8 August 1941) was the German and allied encirclement of the 6th (General Lieutenant I.N. Muzyrchenko) and 12th (General Major P.G. Ponedelin) Soviet armies south of the city of Uman during the initial offensive operations of German Army Group South, commanded by Generalfeldmarshall Gerd von Rundstedt, as part of Operation Barbarossa on the Eastern Front during World War II. The battles occurred during the Kiev defensive operation between the elements of the Red Army's Southwestern Front defending the Southern Bug bridges and the strategic rail road between Odessa and Smolensk, and elements of Panzergruppe 1 in Western Ukraine during the latter's advance from southern Poland to Crimea.
The Soviet forces were under overall command of the Southwestern Direction, commanded by Marshal Semyon Budyonny, which included the Southwestern Front commanded by Colonel General Mikhail Kirponos. The headquarters and many subunits of the 12th Army were able to evade the encirclement due to the inability of the German infantry formations to fully close the cauldron, however both armies were later disbanded, and escaping troops were incorporated into other units. This was among the large Axis encirclements that were executed against the Red Army in the First period of World War II.

Time: Morning
Weather : Good
Map: Poland
Respawns: 3

Red Army

T-26 (Incl. Premium)
BT-7
T-28
72-K Gaz AAA
T-34 1941 (Only 2 Allowed)
SU 76 and below
KV-1 (Only 1 Tank Allowed)

Soviet Airforces

Any Biplane
Mig-3 line mod 15 and below
La - 5 and below
Yak 7 and below
Su-2 line Su-2 (any mod) and below
IL-4 line and below.

Wehrmacht

Pz. Kpfw. II Ausf C / F
Pz. Kpfw. 38(t) Ausf A / F (Incl. Premium)
Pz. Kpfw. III Ausf F
Sd. Kfz. 6/2 Flak 36
Pz. Kpfw. IV Ausf C
Pz. Kpfw. IV Ausf F1 (Only Three Per Team)
Sturmgeschutz III Ausf A

Luftwaffe

Bf-109 line F4 and below
Bf-110c
Ju-87 line D5 and below
He-111 line H6 and below

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Re: G'Day lads from AEF Schultza - War Thunder

Post by ADF-Cheech »

Sounds good to me, i dont think we can get the numbers atm But im sure a few guys will join in..
Thanks for the invite,ill try to make sunday night!!! Hooah