Hey lads

Chat about anything.............
Chopper
X-Member
X-Member

Hey lads

Post by Chopper »

Been a long time... I used to be in ADF along time ago when it was me, sniper, flick, monaro, roodog, madoz and valo (and a few other i forget) all runnning round AA getting our heads shot off lol. I ended up joining =ALCO= as i wanted to get more into the competitive side off AA but i still kept in touch with a couple of you guys but then i dissapeared of the face of the planet and now MSN is dead which back in the dad was the only means of contacting anyone lol. Since then ive been working flatout and now have a young family so i spend alot more time at home so ive recently upgraded my PC and got back into gaming. Been playing BF4 mostly. (saVaiden22-) Was abit bored so figured id see how my old clans were going and i seen your site still up so figured id say gday and see if you guys are still playing games. =ALCO= seem to be no existant anymore which is a shame cause i remember both clans back in the day had a good relationship. Is it worth downloading the new AA as i miss playing the game but just seems dead :/

ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Re: Hey lads

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Hi Chopper,

I remember you :)

The forums don't get many posts in them any more since the birth of facebook. I still keep them running. :)

Join us in teamspeak.adfteam.com and say hello, we all hang out in there.

Sniper [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

Chopper
X-Member
X-Member

Re: Hey lads

Post by Chopper »

gonna have to buy a new headset/mic for that and ill pop on and say gday.