Virus alert email from NukeOz

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Virus alert email from NukeOz

Post by ADF-Sniper »

A email has been sent out to members registered at TeamOz Racing that contains a virus. "W32/DonutCrypt.A."
Dear Member,
This is the mass mail to all of you. We developed the proxy to specify our server and browse quickly. Please update your status with my provided link.
This is sock5 proxy and it will be 127.0.0.1:9666

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?

Software is limited access and be sure to download it quickly to avoid expire link because we will delete for later VIP use.
by nukeoz
Be careful
Nath
Last edited by ADF-Sniper on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

Damn you are on the ball Snipe, Nukey only just found this out today hopefully he has sorted this problem as of this afternoon.
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

I havnt recived so allgood my end. [smilie=flicks.gif]

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

I got no email either, it seems forum members not admins at FDG got this mail...

Was this from TeamOz or FDG Nathum???
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

I got the email, but just deleted it.
The wording of the email looked like it was written by someone who doesn't have english as a first language. [smilie=flicks.gif]

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

I thought the same Bungy It looked like the sort of email I would of deleted right from the get go.

Cheers guys..