Passing of -s]R[s- OZZY

Chat about anything.............
ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Passing of -s]R[s- OZZY

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

My Heart felt sympathy goes out to Family and Friends of -s]R[s- OZZY

Its been My pleasure To Chat in game and cap a few rounds off with you M88Y...

[smilie=16.gif] [smilie=73.gif]

From Son and Friend -s]R[s-Locksta

"
Dad(Ozzy) slipped into a coma and passed away on Wednesday night, which means he wasn't in any pain.

So far these are the details for his funeral(copy pasted from my sister's facebook)

"Hi all. Am just writing with details for Dads funeral. It will be at 11am on Tuesday 11th Oct up the sunshine coast, at Gregson & Weight in Caloundra. I will look up the address soon. As Dads favourite colour is red we would like if everyone would please wear something red. Also it has been asked for no flowers, but that instead donations be made to QLD Guide Dogs Association if you would like to. The wake will be at 12:30pm, venue to be confirmed. For those on the southside that would like to we are going to meet at 8am at the park opposite the old goodna RSL (where they hold the jacaranda festival) as a 'we love you Ian/Dad' convoy leaving by 8:30am."
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

R.I.P. [smilie=73.gif]

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

R.I.P [smilie=03.gif]

To a better life

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

Extremely sad news Locksta.

All at -=[FDG]=- send our best wishes to you and your family mate.

He will be missed.
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

R.I.P MADOZ

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Today a passionate and courageoues friend was laid to rest in a very fitting service on the Sunshine coast.

A great service for a great bloke with a very fitting Jim Beam flag with him to the end. With alot of friends and family there to say goodbye, the life and times of Ozzy were shared and celebrated with his final journey on the back of a bright red Mack truck.

Ozzy has been a great support to me personnally in times of need, and i will sorely miss the good times we had and the laughter he brought to all of us. He has been a part of what made gaming enjoyable and things will never be the same with out him there.

My sincerest condolences go to his incredibly strong wife and children he leaves behind. From what we heard today they have a very strong support network of family and friends to help them through the tough times ahead.

Rest in peace mate.

Major.

Just A Update , For those Interested...Thanks to Major
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour