Probably The Most Intelligent conversation on Facebook

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Dave
ADF Member
ADF Member

Probably The Most Intelligent conversation on Facebook

Post by ADF-Dave »

Dave Morrison The thruth to be the clean truth depends greatly on your own point of view. Not others. Ignorance is bliss.
about an hour ago · Comment · Like

Sami Beanie hmm?
about an hour ago ·

Sami Beanie "The thruth to be the clean truth" ?
about an hour ago ·

Dave Morrison It means in order for the truth to be the real truth
58 minutes ago

Sami Beanie i mean in total...so the truth to be real truth depends on ur point of view? how is that.
57 minutes ago ·

Dave Morrison Meaning the truth to one can be different to another. That person may feel they are right bc of their point of view. And other other things they're right for the same reason. Truth is only told by ones point of view. I could say George W. Bush was the best president ever, from my point of veiw, and urs could be different.
53 minutes ago

Dave Morrison George W. Bush is not the best president ever though lol.
53 minutes ago

Jennifer Baker Its like saying that the Nazis are evil and the Nazis saying the Americans are evil.
45 minutes ago

Dave Morrison Exactly. Because its all a point of view.
44 minutes ago

Kevin Yoo yea but what does that make killers and extremists? in there own view they are hero's and such. truth is truth if something is wrong it is wrong. ppl must seperate opinion from fact and ignorance can just lead someone to there own downfall
35 minutes ago

Sami Beanie thats how i feel, kevin definitely explained it correctly...go kevin!!! haha
30 minutes ago ·

Dave Morrison Hitler was concerned a great man in Germany. Not a killer. He was shown in history as a murder bc history is told by the victors. Which would be a point of view.
29 minutes ago

Sami Beanie yeah but that doesnt mean that he wasnt a murderer. germans admit that he tortured n killed jews, i think he was extremely smart and have to give him props for leadership skills, but he sitll was the reasons millions died
26 minutes ago ·

Sami Beanie he was shown in history as a murderer because he was a murderer
25 minutes ago ·

Kevin Yoo yea but like i said thats opinions. fact is fact, like killing is bad that is a fact. hitler killed many ppl which is why he was considered a murderer, the causes they fight for are the points of view but the course of action they take are what seperate the truth from the opinion like saying hitler is a murderer because he killed ppl.
24 minutes ago

Dave Morrison Not saying that ur wrong my point of view is the same. Hitler was the antichrist. But there are people who feel different bc they believe him to be a hero. Such as Neo-Nazis. They believe what is right from their view. We blieve what is right from ours.
24 minutes ago

Jennifer Baker I agree. Whats true isnt always true and whats fact is not always fact. To think it is is ignorant. History is full on unfactual information and so is religon. It all depends on what you believe to be true as an individual.
18 minutes ago

Dave Morrison Indeed. You get it. At least somebody does. You rock!
17 minutes ago

Sami Beanie but this convo isnt about hitler or whoever u wanna tlak about. history is not fact. history is a story told millions of times. fact is like the body being filled with like what 70-78% water is fact. just cause u think something has nothing to do with fact, that difference is history and fact
16 minutes ago ·

Kevin Yoo yea thats tru but even still opinions cant be set forth to be truth without undeniable fact and what we believe and what is true are still different people have there own outlooks but noone can really call it a truth
14 minutes ago

Dave Morrison Im speaking of truth and how that relates to ones self. And how it relates to what you could think to be true. This convo kinda proovs my theory. Since one faction see things one way and the other factions see things the other.
14 minutes ago

Sami Beanie exactly, thats the diff between history and fact. history is just opinion on what ppl say and fact is undeniable
13 minutes ago ·

Sami Beanie but ur saying that truth is what u think, but truth is truth, not opinion. like my opinion is that weed should be legal and to me its the truth that its beneficial. but the real truth is that it is cancerous and it is illegal
12 minutes ago ·

Jennifer Baker Ok. I believe in God. Thats fact to me. Undeniable fact. So there for eveybody has to believe in God bc its fact to me? No. fact is not undeiable.
11 minutes ago

Dave Morrison Debate club lol
11 minutes ago

Kevin Yoo yea but these are all opinions not facts not one of us is right about any of this but it is opinions that is what im trying to say. there are few real truths out there but u cant call an opinion the truth
11 minutes ago

Sami Beanie no its not fact to u, its ur opinion that it is fact, but its not real fact. like i believe in god, but i know its not real fact. people believe in santa but that doesnt mean he exists
10 minutes ago ·

Dave Morrison True. They are all just opinions. And like Im saying it all has to do with ones point of view.
10 minutes ago

Kevin Yoo religion is faith though, and faith and truth are still different. i believe in God also and thats through faith that i have that he exists, but that is still an opinion no matter how u think of it. there are hundreds of religions that believe they speak the truth but each is a matter of how they percieve things and how there opinions relate to there perception
8 minutes ago

Jennifer Baker well than u contradicted yourself. Fact isnt undeniable. This is very interesting however. I never seen this many comments for one status before. lqtm.
7 minutes ago

Sami Beanie fact is not opinion
6 minutes ago ·

Jennifer Baker Than fact cnt be fact. Than what it is?
5 minutes ago

Dave Morrison ok thats prolly enough. I think we all can agree to disagree.
4 minutes ago

Sami Beanie now ur making no sense. fact is not opinion, it is fact. it is its own thing. fact is not perception or what YOU believe to be real.
4 minutes ago ·

Kevin Yoo fact is still undeniable, like saying that gravity exists is a fact because he have proof to support this. no religion is a fact nobody knows whats after this life
3 minutes ago

Jennifer Baker We just explained how can be. Scroll up or something.
3 minutes ago

Kevin Yoo fact is what is proven, and opinion is what we believe. that is that
2 minutes ago

Dave Morrison Thats not true. I believe in facts that others dont. So do you.
about a minute ago

Kevin Yoo this was probably the most intelligent conversation on facebook lol
about a minute ago

Dave Morrison Your thinking of definition.
54 seconds ago

Sami Beanie u believe in what u THINK to be fact, that doesnt make it fact
50 seconds ago ·

Dave Morrison We should post this or somethin, Kev lol

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

Deep man, DEEEEP

Good find, and yes possibly the most intelligent conversation you will find on FB...

Holy crap not one person telling another person to go screw themselves...

Amazing.

There is hope for FB yet.
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

far out man... like totally ...

[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/ ... s_1921.jpg[/img]

What ya say... [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour