2010_2011 A2 Grade Champs

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

2010_2011 A2 Grade Champs

Post by ADF-Dizz »

Just thought I'd let you blokes know that Mansfield Bowls club A2 Pennant team (which includes the "Dizz") are now the A2 Champions - We now have the choice (or will be) moving upto the Premier League (A1).
A heavy time celebrating has been happening and I now have resurfaced......... [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]

Oh Boy [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]

ADF-Shady
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shady »

Those bowls clubs party hard!

Well done Dizz!
Congrats!

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

ADF-Shady wrote:Those bowls clubs party hard!

Well done Dizz!
Congrats!
SOME OF US DO ANYWAY

We still have the old stick in the mud group. [smilie=96.gif] but we just party on...... [smilie=92.gif]
[smilie=31.gif] [smilie=20.gif] [smilie=06.gif] [smilie=06.gif] [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

Well done Dizz to you and your team !!

[smilie=beerchug[1].gif] [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

Hooah Dizz weldone m8 to you and the Team. MADOZ

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

thanks guys

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

gOOD jOB m88Y

tAKES tHE oLD wORT hORSES EH ...!!!!

[smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=31.gif] [smilie=72.gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

FOG-TinTops
I'm a little shy

Post by FOG-TinTops »

[smilie=animjoint.sml[1].gif] GREAT STUFF DIZZ, [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=beerchug[1].gif] MADOZ [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]

I won my first club (fours) champ this year so I appreciate how hard that is mate, I'm only in pennants for my 2nd full time year this year and Grade 5 Manager....

Might have to come down to Vic sometime and have a roll-up with ya mate....no not that sort you deviates [smilie=flicks.gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] or if ya up this way gimme a HOY [smilie=beerchug[1].gif] !

ADF-Dizz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Dizz »

FOG-TinTops wrote:[smilie=animjoint.sml[1].gif] GREAT STUFF DIZZ, [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif] [smilie=beerchug[1].gif] MADOZ [smilie=multiplespotting[1].gif]

I won my first club (fours) champ this year so I appreciate how hard that is mate, I'm only in pennants for my 2nd full time year this year and Grade 5 Manager....

Might have to come down to Vic sometime and have a roll-up with ya mate....no not that sort you deviates [smilie=flicks.gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] or if ya up this way gimme a HOY [smilie=beerchug[1].gif] !
Rgr M88y. [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

And well done.

We should be moving to the A1 Div. which is top notch stuff and a hell of a lot harder - but a lot depends on the club at the moment. We are having a lot of problems since the new amalgamation came in and Bowls Victoria has reformed from RVBA(mens) and VLDBA(Ladies). They've recommended a new form of constitution which they have based Bowls Vic. on and our guys Have taken it on board - and honestly you were thinking we were running a full blown Corporation. We've only got 100 active members and we don't need all these Board Members etc within our club. It woks out that approx. 50% of the members would be on Committees/boards etc.... Absolute poop --- we are fighting it .. but the present powers to be see it as a good way of getting what they want. Anyway its not a good and harmonious club at the moment - which is a shame 'cause its going to present probs with the shape of our pennant team, and we dont need that............ [smilie=azcrying[1].gif]