Police in Mackay are a joke!

Chat about anything.............
AuzSoldier05
I said my first word today!!!

Police in Mackay are a joke!

Post by AuzSoldier05 »

Ok so i went to mackay on Tuesday with dad to see his doctor about his eye operation incase he hadto have surgery. So i caught up with friends and ended up staying wilst dad went backto rockhampton.

I stayed for 2 days and was catching a bus back on thursday night. No money, no id, no nothing but my clothes and thongs.
So after drinking with mates 4 bottles of whine and a bag of goon (nasty stuff btw) i decided to get backto a friends i was staying at 5am.

After about 20min of walking i took a shortcut threw a built up business area witch just happend to being robbed as i showed up. The police pulled up as i walked around with the corner slammed on the accelerator to catch up then slammed on the breaks infront of me nearly running me over. So i put my hands up and got on the ground as a usual person would not knowing what was going on. So these 2 police officers jumped out of the car ran to me then jumped on me giving me the elbow to the back and the other officer grabbing me by the hair and slamming my head into the ground.

They continue to handcuff me and slam me around on the floor. They pull me up and slam me onto the patrol car. So as im trying to argue with them telling them my story they start to search me for weapons even tough im wearing a pair of bord shorts with a side pocket he still consists of feeling my ass and around my package area.

So i kick him off me and tell him he has no right to continue any thurher so he tells me he doesn't give a Fu*$ about rights and slams my head onto the car door. So after i calmed down and let him Finnish he puts me on the footpath THEN!!! askes why i was walking around so i told him the story. I give him my information then he consists to tell me im in the wrong and im telling lies. So i tell him to grab my phone and call my dad, he tells me hes not doing anything and im going to lockup for thurther interigation after if told him every detail from where i was and the place i was staying witch just happend to be 2 blocks up the road.

He takes me in the patrol car back to the station shoves me in a cell for 6 hours. I get pulled into interrogation so i tell the detectives my full story. Its all fits because the robbery happend 30 min befor i arrived. So i talked to him about the officer who abused me and the treatment i received they turned off the mic and tell me to get up and push me out the front door. So i continue to argue with them out the front over the problem so after a while they put more crap on me for disturbing the public and throw me back into lockup.

So by that time im fully pissed off ready to throw a few fists around. They call up the person i was staying with to come pick me up charge me $250 for disturbing the public and lets me go.

I mean WTF! i dont know about any of you guys but im shure being tackled elbow slammed in the back slamming my head into the concrete then slamming my head into the patrol car is over the top. then asking about the position i was in thento be arrested again and charged $250. They wonder why so many cops get hurt and so mutch publicity on the news. All these 20yo cops who think they have the right to throw you around and hurt u because they have a gun and badge.

Please guys tell me what u think of this. Because im going to take this to cort any information can help.

FDGStitch
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by FDGStitch »

I would be pissed.

But sometimes it just aint worth fighting city hall mate.

Good luck with it though.

Get yourself some real legal advice.

No offence intended but if you are going to write any of this down, to send to a solicitor, use a spell checker mate.
Chris aka FDG Stitch was a top bloke and we gamed for many years with him.. so sad to hear the news today (23-09-2018), only a couple years older than me..(ADF-Cheech) LIFE is SHORT...May Stitch rest in peace, condolences to his family and his friends here and beyond ADFTEAM.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

internal investigation squad

the rats..

you want to chat to them..

they like pissing on bad copes m8

shame.. i hate when that happens ...

I called them up myself in WA..for a cope who lived next door..

Funny thing is he's doing time now..for ripping off drug dealers and keeping the monies..

I know nothink , i see know nothink

[smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif] [smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

FOG-TinTops
I'm a little shy

Post by FOG-TinTops »

1: Were there any other witnesses?
2: Did you take any photo's of bruises abrasions suffered in the incident?
3: Did you see a Dr the next day to check any other injuries?
4: Did you take down their names? eg Sgt Stidenko?
5: How much time and money do you really want to throw at this?
6: Will you be going back to Mackay in the near future?

If you have 1-4 covered and don't mind wasting 5, report it to PIC (Police Integrity Commission) or the QLD equivalent, as long as you keep in mind 6 cause if they find ya again you can bet they'll make sure all these are covered and give you a a right old serve...

Never ever ever throw yourself on the ground, it just makes you look like you're in the wrong dude, lucky they didn't bloody Tazer you!!

Like Stitch says, it'll be your word vs them so be wary.

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

FOG-TinTops wrote:4: Did you take down their names? eg Sgt Stidenko?
Wonder if sister mary elephant was there to [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]