Hello all long time no see

Chat about anything.............
AuzSoldier05
I said my first word today!!!

Hello all long time no see

Post by AuzSoldier05 »

Well hi guys its been a while, Im finally becoming more active again but it comes at a price.
At the moment i only have 1 of those stupid Optus Internet sticks that cost a fortune because other family members already have internet in the house
and im not paying telstra $300 to insert 2 wires they can park it.

But yea not my exact plan i was hoping to be in alice springs by now but with job stuff ups with transfer and stuff i arrived in rockey thinking i had a job to find out that they didnt even put my transfer forms threw. Nice way to screw someone around whos worked for the company for nearly 2 Y e a r s. Even after my main boss told me it was organised and he left to the 2nd last day.

But anyway guys hope to hear from u all soon and cant wait to get back into rfacter racing. :D i shal hope to see u all soon.

P.S if u tryed to ring or text me cappy my phone got stollen so i didnt have the chance to put my new number. Soon will be visiting alice springs to see my sister and ash. And awaiting for thurter information on moving dates when my sister gets her head out of the sand and gets the new house.

Also can someone pm me the ts password i forget the rfacter one its been quite a while.

** EDIT ** i cant put the word Y -- E-- A -- R -- S in without it comming up censored might wanna have a look at that.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

MADOZ

g day

[smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

Password for ts sent to ya mate :))

ADF-Shady
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shady »

Recently was forced to buy a wireless prepaid modem....

Best i found was Dodo for $50.
The dumb sods havent blocked the bandwidth or download limit :P
So you just buy a new one every month and have unlimited wireless for a month. :P

Otherwise you would then pay stupid amounts for shaped crappy internet every month.

Hope this helps alittle, you can also just rearrange your sleeping pattern so your awake when everyone else in the house is asleep and then use the broadband :P

AuzSoldier05
I said my first word today!!!

Post by AuzSoldier05 »

Haha Great advice Shady xD but yea there internet is no better there pritty mutch on dial up and live on facebook 24/7 and besides ill use over 2 gig easly in under 5 hours. So i might cap them out they wouldnt be to happy about that :P.

With anyluck we will bet getting a seperate phone line. but mum keeps crying over living here yet she wont draw the line for a house to rent lol.

and thanks for the tip with the dodo internet i should give it a go :P but downside is filling out that stupid paperwork every time...