Getting the banks back as seen on tv

Chat about anything.............
gbhAussieJackal
I said my first word today!!!

Getting the banks back as seen on tv

Post by gbhAussieJackal »

I'm sure everyone has had an unwanted fee sometime in the last 6yrs.
I'm defiantly checking this site out. Thought you guys might wanna take a look into it also.

CLICK HERE FOR SITE
[img]http://www.financialredress.com.au/imag ... in-v13.jpg[/img]
QUOTE:
Until very recently, some banks charged you up to $60 if you became overdrawn, went beyond an agreed limit, or made a late payment. The true cost might only have been a few dollars at most on each transaction. Banks have made billions from these unfair charges.

The team at Financial Redress have campaigned hard over the last year for customers to receive compensation. We have recently joined forces with IMF, Australia's largest and most successful litigation funder. We are planning large scale class actions, to make these banks repay all the exception fees they have deducted over the last six years, plus interest. We have secured the services of Maurice Blackburn, Australia’s pre-eminent class action lawyers.

If you have incurred at least one of these exception fees on any of your bank or credit card accounts, register to help get your money back.

The process will not take long, and there is nothing to pay at all unless you successfully recover compensation. IMF will fund all the costs, for which it will receive its money back and a 25% share of any compensation received. You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose.

Register now and tell your friends, family and business colleagues. It could be worth hundreds or thousands of dollars to anyone who joins a successful class action.