forsale I7 860 ram and mobo

Chat about anything.............
ADF-riam
ADF Member
ADF Member

forsale I7 860 ram and mobo

Post by ADF-riam »

hello boys and girls, i have got here a few things for sale i have a core I7 cpu 860 model to suit p55 mother boards, only 1 month old very little use! also comes with a asus formula generation III motherboard p55 chipset comes with sound card and sata cables and other bits, about 4 months old great for over clocking!! also has allot of very cool features, 1 very good main feature is the cpu level up, this feture takes your normal core i7 860 witch cost around $350 AUD and runs it at i7 870 specs witch is the bigger brother of the 860 i7 and costs around about twice as much as the normal i7 860! so as you can see this is a very handy feature. i also have here 4gb corsair gt ram with ram cooler capable of running up to 2000hz!! all this stuff is compatable as im running it all atm. i have all the retail boxs for these items, manuals and driver disk etc here is a link to some picture of the gear

http://www.adfteam.com/modules.php?name ... pic&t=4732

asking price for all this stuff is $900 ono please contact via pm and we can go from there thanks [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]