C2D gamer for sale

Chat about anything.............
FDGFinger
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

C2D gamer for sale

Post by FDGFinger »

over the last couple of months i've been trading computer stuff and have managed to build up a fairly nice rig to sell, (as a bonus for my trip up north). i've just posted the whole rig for sale in ocau but if there is anyone here that might be interested here is the copy/paste of the listing. if i have to, i might part the rig out but i really would like to sell it as a whole and to someone who might appreciate a cheap gamer.

here is the listing:

1) Sale will end on the weekend.
2) Prices shown on individual items as a reference to the total price of the unit.
3) Res is there for a reason, please don’t crap the thread. if you think my pricing is out contact me.
4) Pick up is king but pp will be considered. PU is in 3158 and i might consider a drop off depending on sale price / distance.
5) PP will be added not included in any offer.
6) Inspections as well as DOA offered.
7) If you wish for any further information just post or contact me.

System consists of:

CPU - E5200 (oc'd to 3.4Ghz as its daily)
priced at $50
RAM - 4GB Crutial Ballistix (this came back through the RMA process 3 weeks ago. they are brand new replacments and are the rated 4,4,4,12 @ 1.8v good stuff - lifetime warranty. i've got the packaging and shipping documents from crucial)
priced at $80
MOBO - Asus P5K (this benched my E8200 at a fsb of 525Mhz, you can use the PLL code to verify)
priced at $50
HSF - Blue orb 2 lapped (click here to see the quality of lap)
priced at $25
GFX - XFX 4890 (has origional box, adaptors, CF strap driver CD and receipt. the receipt shows the origional cost at $431 ftom CPL - 23.04.09)
priced at $180
HDD - 74 GB Raptor (no bad sectors in hdtune and is still in warranty until 14.05.11)
priced at $45
Fans - 2 x 120mm. (exhaust fan also has a lamptron siliceous sheet in UV blue)
priced at $20
Fan Controller - Sunbeam (this one , its a 6 port unit but the 6th port is dead. doesn't really matter as there are only the 2 120mm fans installed. also as you can see i painted it gloss black to match the case)
priced at $20
DVDRW - Yep (black one - brand unknown)
priced at $40
PSU - Shaw 680w (less than a month old and i should have the receipt somewhere round here)
priced at $25
Case - Raidmax Ninja (screwless design - is an alienware knockoff. actually looks very good but with some minor scuffing as any 2 year old case would have)
priced at $50

the unit is currently running win 7 64bit.

i would like to sell the unit as a whole but if there is no interest i will consider splitting. here are some shots taken last week when it had a 8800gt in it.

[img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh25 ... CF5569.jpg[/img]

here and here also.

Res: $585 inst: none atm
E8200 @ 3.8Ghz, P5E, Custom Water, Custom Case, 6GB DDR2, 275 GTX, X-Fi Extreme, Raptors in Raid0 & Cav Blk for storage