to adf <3 kts

Chat about anything.............
Jamesy
I said my first word today!!!

to adf <3 kts

Post by Jamesy »

This message is for all clans and players of the AusAA community

I'm Jamesy and admin over at kts, some of you may no me some may not.
For a while now kts has been having clashes with a few clans and i would like it to stop. I am speaking on behalf of all kts members so call this a public apology/resolution if you will.

First the problem. Knighstalkers have been around nearly 5 years now, and with being around so long you pick up a hell of alot of history. Now i can assure you no current kts member wearing the tags hacks.yer we had some fun getting under a map, but i can name a few clans who do tht, including one who tried to do it to us in a match, not going into it cause its the point that you don’t see kts making
it public. The main reason we at kts have been 'playing up' or whatever you want to call it is because we are reacting to people calling us hackers, cheats and every name under the sun and why would we sit there and take it..sure we have some history but most clans do. No one in kts right now hacks so keep the 'hackusations' to yourselves.

Ok enough of that now the solution. I speak for kts when i say i'm sorry and want a resolution. We at kts will stop tking, abusing and whatever else. CAUSE WE JUST WANT TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN DOING SO LOL. So if you/your clan can accept this apology then i have a resolution. as stated before we will stop being wee wee on your server and all the stuff that i know annoys you guys. we will just be any other clan enojying the game side by side. However we would like one thing in return. we ask the people stop calling us hackers, cheats, ghosters and all the other things you call us.

Guys we just want to play and have fun. I'm sure if you actually take the chance and get to know us you will like us. i mean Mick is under my desk every five minutes Razz

I know [AG] have already accepted this and Mick is taking the steps to make sure his clan follows it and i am to kts.

Sorry for the essay, but its something i want fixed.

<3 Jamesy and all of kts
Hooah!

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

MADOZ [smilie=sleep_[1].gif] [smilie=Crash[1].gif] [smilie=jump_fire[1].gif] [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

no probs Jamesy,

this wouldn't have anything to do with this thread on Cybergamer would it---> JaV/AG

If so, seems I missed all the "fun" last night. Probably just as well.

Anyway, as to your apology.
Thanks for the apology, I accept it in the spirit in which it was given. If comments are made in our TS etc I will nip it in the butt.

I have a personal policy of "If you are going to accuse someone of something - have the evidence to back it up or keep it to yourself until you do."

As far as any player, deliberately tk'ing, playing up, absuing other players/admins in console etc on our server/s - if I am on, and it happens they will be warned first, then kicked for repeat offences and if it continues after that, they will be banned - end of story.

If other members of their clan take offence at that attitude and come on the server and act up as well - I will ban the tags - simple as that.

This is my standard policy - no favourites ( I have been known to kick ADF members as well for being out of line)

I am happy for all and sundry to play on our servers, and as you say, "to play and have some fun" - the rules scroll in console regularly and are simple to follow.

We pay for our servers and allow others to play on them. if they stuff around and act like an idiot - we will treat them the same way as well as ban them and their clan if need be.

We have enough dramas with script kiddies without others getting hot under the collar about a few ill informed comments.

Remember - It is only a game.
Something else to keep in mind - the old saying about sticks and stones :)

Me personally, I would take any hacker comments as a compliment (especially if you saw my tracker [smilie=laugh[2].gif] ), I apologize for making light of a serious post. Not my intention.

As said above - Apology accepted.

Now, let's get on with the fun you were talking about [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]