HI ALL!!!

Chat about anything.............
Kenny88
X-Member
X-Member

HI ALL!!!

Post by Kenny88 »

Ok so for you all my brother at the age of 22 had a stroke... i know it sounds crazy but what makes it worse is that they have never seen it before in a young person.

Where the bleed was, it was in the middle of the brain like they would see in a 70 - 80 y.o. person. i have spent all christmas with him in intensive care where he was in an induced coma but he woke up on the 2nd jan, but very grogged up, they gave him enough drugs to knock out a horse for for 3 months and he was only knocked out for a week.. it just goes to show the will power and stength somebody can have..

This is the first time now on australia day i have been able to see him fully awake and going through rehab just fine...

Its been the greatest pleasure in being here but also reading your comments of hope.. i am sorry i havent been online lately but my ISP is about to get a punch to the face.. once again thank you all and good luck with all to come!!!

ADF-Kenny

p.s. adf team rocks!!!

ADF-OhDang
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-OhDang »

All the very best of hope for your brother and those around him.

ADF-Mesiah
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Mesiah »

Im glad your brother is on the road to recovery m8 sorry for what you and your family has had to endure over the last few weeks

no need to be sorry for not being around here we all understand and we look forward to seeing you back in the groove soon m8

Mesiah [smilie=smiley_abzv[1].gif]

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

hooah mate we all hope this new year will the first in steps to recovery MADOZ
as always our best wishes to go you and your family!!!!!
Great to hear from ya mate :) MADOZ MADOZ