End of year progress report

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

End of year progress report

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Hi All,

Over the years ADFTEAM has been growing strong, expanding and improving our place in the online gaming world, as well as the server market. Over the last few months we have started to make a small profit from our server hosting, with the help of donations from our friends and members.

I would like to take this chance to thank you all for shaping this Team into one of the best teams in the world. I would also like to thank ADF-Medic for all the time and work he has put into the team and the great support he has given to our customers, I know we would not have come this far without him.

As a result of this success I have decided in 2009 ADF-Medic and I will receive a 25% share of profit with 50% going towards the benefit of the team. I have also started a new .com.au website dedicated towards hosting Game, Voice and Web servers. This will hopefully increase our customer base and give us the chance to advertise a server hosting company (currently being built).

Donations will not be included in the final monthly profit figure. We are currently not reliant on donations, however all donations received will go 100% towards the team.

Here are just a few ways you can help the team grow:
1. Donating would be the best way.
2. Many of you also host websites, therefore by renting a web server from us you can also help our staff and the team.
3. You can also spread the word about our quality, great priced game servers. We have over 14 game servers hosted and running without any complaints from anyone. I guess we are doing a good job.

I would like to thank all our members and the community for their huge contributions towards ADFTEAM, making it what it is today. Without your trust, enabling us to move forward, we could not have done it. Every time we move forward, the stronger we become.

As you know I have not been too active over the last couple of years and spent a lot of time behind the scenes. I would like to thank my wife Naomi for all the effort put into the accounts and management of the teams funds, it has been a great help.

The final conclusion is that we have done better than any of the five or so years we have been running so far. I am looking forward to 2009 and think it will be a very strong year for us. Hope to see you all online, playing and having fun with your fellow ADF Members. ADFTEAM Rocks!

Regards,
Nathum MADOZ
Last edited by ADF-Sniper on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.

ADF-Shady
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shady »

It couldnt happen without You, Medic and Mrs Sniper to keep us together!
Well Done guys.

And thank you!! [smilie=animjoint.sml[1].gif] MADOZ

ADF-Cheech
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Cheech »

HOOAH EV1
ADF ROCKS!!!!!!!

MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ MADOZ

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

HOOAH
ADF ROCKS >>>>> CHUCKY [smilie=31.gif] [smilie=87.gif]

[smilie=17.gif] [smilie=103.gif] [smilie=49.gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

HOOAH Thanks guys. MADOZ

ADF-Cable
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-Cable »

Love ya Snipe.... all you guys and gals......

All the best for ADF and the members for Christmas and the new year....

- Timmy
(I am still around... Still breathing in+out...)

Hootee!!!
[marq=left] [font=Comic Sans MS] ADF Rocks!!! [/marq][/font]

dodgey
ADF Selected VIP
ADF Selected VIP

Post by dodgey »

[smilie=31.gif] Well I know I am not ADF anymore but I am glad to see it going ahead in leaps and bounds, ADF are a good crew and good luck for the future. [smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

HOOAH Thanks guys i will continue to do the best i can.
Iam looking forward to 2009 with you all and the team. [smilie=flicks.gif]