ADFTEAM Webhosting.

Chat about anything.............
ADF-Sniper
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

ADFTEAM Webhosting.

Post by ADF-Sniper »

Ok, Here is a opportunity to get the best hosting under the sun. If you have used our website you will know how reliable and fast it is.

I am Currently hosting websites and have 5 left to sell.

If you interested contact me.
This is what I have left...

2x
500mb Badwidth 100mb space for $60/year
1x
1000mb Bandwidth 200mb space for $70/year
2x
2000mb Bandwidth 400mb space for $80/year

Server Details.
Brand new, Dell PowerEdge SC1950 servers, featuring the latest Intel Quad Core processors, DDR2 ECC RAM, Dual SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) Hard Drives with onboard hardware RAID1 mirroring and hot-swap capabilities. All hardware is securely housed in the TransACT data centre in Canberra.

Canberra-based network is one of the newest hosting networks in Australia. The CISCO powered network boasts dual gigabit links to each cabinet, and a fully redundant BGP blend of bandwidth including Agile, Australia's most trusted IP network, AAPT, MCI/Verizon and PIPE Networks.

Apache 1.3.37 PHP 5.2.0 MySQL 5.0
CGI-BIN Zend 3.1 ionCube 3.1
Perl 5.8.7 GD2 ImageMagik 6
Hotlink Protection Index/Deny Manager
Exim Mail POP3 IMAP
SMTP Relay (Auth) Anti Virus Anti Spam
Webmail Catch-all Account Forwarders/Aliases
Auto Responders Mailing Lists

The security of your data is extremely important to us. On top of automated system updates, we employ a number of security applications across our servers, including mod_security rulesets, ingress and egress firewalls and PHPsuexec. A full backup of all data stored in your hosting account is transferred off-site on a bi-weekly basis.

Cheers
Nathum
Evolution is just so unlikely to produce complex life forms.