Need you guys to clear this up

Chat about anything.............
KTS-Boxerau
I said my first word today!!!

Need you guys to clear this up

Post by KTS-Boxerau »

Hi folks ={KTS}=Boxerau here.

Just making this thread because I got kicked from your Cod4 server for suspected hacking. Thats right "suspected hacking", i didnt fail any "checks" or get kicked by PB, some dude named Aztec booted me because the kills I made are apparently "impossible".

I hold a consistent >2.0 frag rate in both AA and Cod4. Im not saying this to brag, but you guys who also hold similar FR would probably understand all the accusations that get thrown at you when a "ordinary" player cannot understand why you arent as average as they are.

You guys can take up this issue with my clan if you really want to look into it. As many of you probably know KTS is a comp clan and we have zero tolerance for hackers, so I have already been under all the checks possible by them.
http://ktsclan.com/forums/

Im likely to join ATD in the coming months and Im sure they have also ran some checks on me as they know im joining. My brothers already there. If you need to discuss anything with them heres the link http://forums.atd-squad.com/

My biggest concern (the only one that made me start this thread) was my name being passed along to other clans so I get blacklisted on as many servers as possible. I dont know If your clan does that but I need to check before my name gets dragged through the mud. Having KTS tags on also means I put my clan in the crosshairs, which will piss them off, so I need to clear this poop up.

Cheers,

Blaze-Engaged

Post by Blaze-Engaged »

i would help you, but i dont have COD4 so i cant help with that.
i do agree with your statement though, which was:
but you guys who also hold similar FR would probably understand all the accusations that get thrown at you when a "ordinary" player cannot understand why you arent as average as they are.
Besides, sometimes games have glitches or bugs, or sometimes in games ive seen a "engine bump", which might result in something else happening, (a kill when the bullets miss, a shot through a wall or maybe just a engine problem where something crashes and players die and someone gets killed).

I'm sorry to hear about the kicking and the blacklisting aswell.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

we will check it out, and post back to you.

as you need proof to kick some one ..m8...

thanks for telling us ..

[smilie=flicks.gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

Blaze-Engaged

Post by Blaze-Engaged »

Yeah, you show him Capt!
Besides, i'm sure Aztec would have a good reason to kick you.
Well, i dont know him well, but, since hes a mate of my mates here, i'll stick up for him, unless hes wrong.

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

you clearly need to get your facts straight and correct mate lmao

for starters yes you were ticking me off because practically no one could kill you. second, yes i raged at you but i dont have admin so i cant kick you even if i REALLY wanted to, id have to call a vote and you'd see it, you should be talking to someone along the lines of knifeyknifey

but yeah dont go accusing me of kicking you for accusing you of hacking

lol

i is innocent

Kenny88
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Kenny88 »

Hey mate we dont blacklist unless we have proof of hacking by screenshots or background chx. So dont worry bout that... ADF-Aztec does not have admin abilities so he cannot kick you at all unless he vote kicked you. As an ADF COD4 admin i apologize for any inconvieniece this may have caused and i hope that does not deter you from playing in our server from now on. Any further questions just ask me through the COD4 forums or private message me.

cheers,

ADF-Kenny

ADF-Medic
ADF-Team Admin
ADF-Team Admin

Post by ADF-Medic »

So who banned him and for what reason and proof do they have.??? [smilie=flicks.gif]

ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

topic opened on COD4 forum by captCC
http://cod.adfteam.com/modules.php?name ... &p=262#262

we will comment there.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

[smilie=107.gif] [smilie=105.gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour