To Spawn Camp or Not???

Chat about anything.............
ADF-BUNGY
Im a man of the forums!!

To Spawn Camp or Not???

Post by ADF-BUNGY »

Here is an interesting discussion on TWL about Spawn Camping...it is mainly about BF2 but other games COD2 & AA are also mentioned and player thoughts on the practice.

http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showt ... orumid=117

ADF-MOSES
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-MOSES »

I think that u should be aloud to spawn camp but only for a small period of time, because it is annoying when people spawn camp especially in pipeline cause they always hide behind the wall where u cant shoot them

ADF-DaNi
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-DaNi »

First off in Pipline Defence is alowed to camp because they are protecting the objectives ... am i right? .... people who capm on assult is just retarded .. how are you to finish your mission ... YOU HAVE TO GO FOR THE OBJECTIVES ! or find all the people on defince ... anyways ... What do you think the real men do out there ?? havent you watch any movies?!?!?! Most of the time they camp .... they have to come along sooner or later ... back to the point ... this pisses me off a lot .... people dont understand that in real life they do what they can to take down the enemy ... right right?? then why complain about people camping in game? (I think i lost myself) JOYSTICK It still pisses me off that people complain about defence camping ... but i really liked reading that BUNGY.
[align=center]I play games in my undies[/align]
[img:390:110]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5043 ... etggd1.jpg[/img]

ADF-Nobbie
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Nobbie »

I didn't read it but I have some views on the matter. The Dog and I discuss it at length.

If your on defence, full server, camp away - you score 10/10
If your on defence, half server, camp away - you score 6/10
If your on defence, 3-4 a side server, camp away - you score 2/10 - bad person

If your on assault, full  server, camp 1/2 the round - you score 10/10
If your on assault, half server or less, camp away - you score 0/10 - go onto def camper

Then again there are exceptions. If your a sniper camp from sun up till sun down but if ur on assault try to get obj if your one of the last. If your a 203's nader then camp until you have none left but get amongst it there after.

What get's me happy is when servers full, assault are getting a whooping and accussing defence of camping - I live for those moments :)

steel
X-Member
X-Member

Post by steel »

I dont have a problem with camping only when they camp from 10:00-0:00. I spawn camp on assualt for a few minutes before I even think about assualting. :( back to legal studies and biology assignmsnts :(