I FEEL SPECIAL...Hillary for President.. she knows my name

Chat about anything.............
ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

I FEEL SPECIAL...Hillary for President.. she knows my name

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

75,000 Donors - Keep the Momentum Going

Dear Brad,

I wish I could find the words to express how grateful I am for the support you have given me. I'm sure you know by now that your support could not have come at a better moment -- I needed your help, and you responded with more enthusiasm and generosity than I could possibly have imagined.

Over the past 48 hours, you exceeded every goal we set. Since the polls closed on Super Tuesday, more than 75,000 of you have contributed to our campaign.

I am genuinely touched by your dedication not just to me and my campaign, but to real change for our country. Something amazing is happening here, and I hope you're as proud to be a part of it as I am.

We still have a long road ahead of us, but I know that with your help, we can win.

Will you contribute now and help me make history?

Let me tell you a little bit about the challenges we still face. Starting tomorrow, we have 10 more races in the month of February. Many of these contests play to my opponent's strong suits -- including his virtually unlimited funds.

I am relying on you to overcome that gap, and you have made it very clear over the past two days that you are up to that challenge. Thanks to your support, we are going to change our country.

We'll end the war in Iraq. We'll stop global warming. We'll create jobs and put our economy back to work for the middle class. And we're not going to provide health care for some people or most people, but to every single man, woman, and child in America.

Will you contribute today to help me win?

You have been there for me through every twist and turn in this campaign. You've helped pull our campaign through every moment of need -- and you've helped us rise to the occasion at every moment of opportunity. There will be more of both in the days ahead. But I have an unshakeable faith in our ability to lead America in a new direction.

Thank you so much for all you are doing -- your timing could not be better. I promise you that I will never forget, and that I will carry your voice with me to the White House.

Thank you,

Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton

[smilie=evillol.sml[1].gif]

Dear Brad,

$6 Million - 72 Hours

Now THAT is what I call two good days.

Not only did we celebrate huge victories for Hillary all over the country on Super Tuesday, but you matched our success with a breathtaking show of support.

You exceeded our $3 million goal in less than 24 hours. In fact, we've already hit FOUR MILLION DOLLARS! Incredible! And so far, more than 35,000 people -- 35,000! -- have made online contributions.

Your response has been so amazing that we are doubling our goal: $6 million in 72 hours.

I'm simply awed to see everyone stepping up for Hillary. And boy did you pick a good time to do it! We poured our heart, our soul, and -- you better believe -- tens of millions of dollars into February 5. Now it's time to build our resources back up for what we know will be a long and hard-fought contest.

If you've been considering whether or not to give, Hillary needs you right now. The next contests for the nomination are just days away.

Contribute now to help us reach $6 million by midnight Friday.

We have the best candidate. We have the best strategy. All we need to win are the resources to put our plan into place. And we are depending on you.

You accomplished something incredible in the last 24 hours -- $4 million contributed and 35,000 online donations. We know you can sustain our campaign when we need you the most.

Let's reach a new milestone for Hillary -- help us raise $6 million by midnight Friday.

Contribute today to help us reach our new goal.

I'm so proud to work for someone with Hillary's strength and character. Watching her on stage Tuesday night made me more proud than ever to be a part of this historic campaign.

I know you feel the same way, and I speak for her when I tell you we are so grateful to have you on our side.

Sincerely,

PSD
Patti Solis Doyle
Campaign Manager
Hillary Clinton for President

[smilie=beerchug[1].gif]

JUST DONT FORGET ME EH... [smilie=laugh[2].gif] [smilie=laugh[2].gif]
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour