Nathum.

Chat about anything.............
Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Nathum.

Post by Aussie »

Nathum,

After reading some of nobbies post's it talks about hostility and criticism towards ADF, AS most of you know i'm in good terms with alot of the people who hate you. But I will never turn away from you, but nor will I treat them any differently. My natural personality is really friendly, unless I get pissed off so I don't take sides if I like both parties. Anyways I’m only 1 person but I can make a difference.... Just like each of you can, infact you already do...Your members treat everybody fairly and play with suit and ties on. You make an impression on the general public who don't even know you and it's a good one.
But Nathum I’m really here to assure you, I’m willing to walk down the path with you, arm in arm. I know that we're allies but I would do this for you anyway. We’re in this together mate. Through and through. I know some of them AusAA guys act like jerks sometimes. But it's all fun in there eyes. I know because...I was once abit like them- holding grudges etc. but then thanks to you I grew up...I grew up like you couldn't believe. I matured At home and online. For that I thank you.

Nathum, you have a great bunch of blokes here, although they’re not all the best at aa :P All of there Gentlemanly Like behavior makes up for that!
I am not going to try and change the jerks complaining about you, I am going to try and set an example for others to follow, my members have the utmost greatest respect for you guys after there Own of course. And myself, Nath, Too me I see you as my wiser older brother, I look up at what you've done and sometimes try to do the same. Although there’s 1 thing I will never agree was right and we know what that was, and I forgive you, as that, helped me to mature. You've looked after me for close to two and a half years now as I believe we met in 2005 but I joined in early 2006.
WE had some unfortunate times to do with some of my wrongful actions, but you handled me well. But then there’s the good times, like when you used to join my channel and kinda yell my name, I miss that,

All in All I’d like to personally thank you for shaping me into who I am. You may not realize it, but you've made a big impact in my life.

As I said, now...I’m here for you. We’re going to go through this poop together. Your not alone...I’m sure most a few other clans I can name would agree with me,  Eg. =ALCO=, [NZR], I even think .txt don't mind you, hey may not like you but they’re nothing like Faze Revolution. they're more mature and play to have fun.

.{HyH}.  -  .-=(ADF)=-.  -  Brothers In Arms, Fighting a war that seems unending against people that have no real reason to dislike you. It’s a war against the ignorant. And like Australia Helped the British, we're here. I'm here.

Scotty.
Last edited by Aussie on Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

ADF-CaptCC
Im a man of the forums!!

Post by ADF-CaptCC »

Ah  .. ok   thanks
Lock ...and... Load ... Rock ...and... Roll ... SEMPER FI
Loyalty, above all, Except Honour

Archon
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Archon »

People hate us?

Its a fact of life that as people, we wont get along with some others, (Archon vs Deano the Elmo Tard) But on the other hand there are alot of others out there that like us.

.OE
.txt
hyh
KTS
NZR
Aust
And heaps of others, Personally i havent had any problems with people hating me because im in ADF. But then again, I get along well with most people, and most of the time i know ALOT of people on the servers, or the owners so if there is any trouble makers, they just get kicked Right away.

One of the Advantages for being an Active and friendly member of the Australian AAO Scene.

Some people say ADF are haxors or are noob or gay. They mostly know us and are having a joke. People say Archon is a haxor and a nub, and i just repeat it, or agree (hey im linked to a haxor, although im not one, but i am a nub)

So thanks for ur support Scott, But I really cant tell u anyone who hates me/ADF... and if they do, they can get the F*!K out of my country. MADOZ

-Archon, Slayer of Children, Devourer of Souls, Eater of Infants, Raper of Land, Spirit and Flesh.. Also a total Elmo Tard.

Hooah.

ADF-Shaggs
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Shaggs »

That was emotional Aussie. Should we kiss?

ADF-Muzz
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Muzz »

Oh Dear,me thinx some people are taking the game to seriously.Play online in a room alone or go kick a ball with the kids or grandkids in my case lol.I know what I rather do.

ADF-Aztec
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Aztec »

LOL shaggs
hahaha

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

I like being gay?

I would be offended if they called me straight though  [smilie=furax[1].gif]

Fridge
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Fridge »

Hey deano, i think aussie is trying to share in the love we share.

ADF-Deano
ADF Member
ADF Member

Post by ADF-Deano »

bah sif he has a chance im a one man guy :)

Aussie
X-Member
X-Member

Post by Aussie »

starting to think i shoulda pm'd this.
after all it's addressed to Nathum :)